LaunchBox Community Forums

Fundamental Theme

Grila

I just wanted to point out to everyone having issues that the font included with Fundamental is a modified version of Bebas Neue. So even if you have Bebas Neue installed,you still need to overwrite it with the version included with the theme so as to not get letters getting cutoff.

• Like 2

Hmmmm strange. When I first started using the theme I was having a issue with letters being cutoff so I installed Grila's included font over mine and use WMP instead of VLC and everything looks and works normal for me now. Yes I love the theme as well as it is my go to theme.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, zetec-s-joe said:

IT is really confusing me why it would work for some people but not for others, I just really want it to work now so I can migrate fully from HyperSpin

is there any way you can show us what you see? the windows key and print screen combo will take a full screen pic and save it to your pictures/screenshats folder.

1 minute ago, neil9000 said:

is there any way you can show us what you see? the windows key and print screen combo will take a full screen pic and save it to your pictures/screenshats folder.

Ahh, I use a HTPC Keyboard and don't have a Print Screen. basically Anything that is text is too large due to the scaling

5 hours ago, keltoigael said:

I am also having this issue with both CityHunter and CriticalZone. 

Same here I have this issue on all of themes as i'm using my TV as a PC display. 

Big Box desperately needs DPI scalling option as having anything above 100% not only messes up the text but also highly affects the performance and stability of the themes 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

592b1a8e91254_Screenshot(8).thumb.png.bc0fbaf1d39d1a8ea43e21b44820875b.png592b1a88ba7c4_Screenshot(10).thumb.png.48cb229bceb8c44adfea65a686f97f95.png592b1a8165150_Screenshot(9).thumb.png.373aae272993f5a15b432f2f8079fb7a.png

On 5/16/2017 at 11:01 AM, SNAK3ATER said:

Same here I have this issue on all of themes as i'm using my TV as a PC display. 

Big Box desperately needs DPI scalling option as having anything above 100% not only messes up the text but also highly affects the performance and stability of the themes 

Hello, I am having this issue only with the Fundamental Theme and only on my PC monitor.  I have followed the original suggestions mentioned earlier in this thread from a while ago.  Ensure that the Font included with the them is installed.  And it is still cut off as well. Any suggestions for this.

2 hours ago, jchasa said:

592b1a8e91254_Screenshot(8).thumb.png.bc0fbaf1d39d1a8ea43e21b44820875b.png592b1a88ba7c4_Screenshot(10).thumb.png.48cb229bceb8c44adfea65a686f97f95.png592b1a8165150_Screenshot(9).thumb.png.373aae272993f5a15b432f2f8079fb7a.png

Hello, I am having this issue only with the Fundamental Theme and only on my PC monitor.  I have followed the original suggestions mentioned earlier in this thread from a while ago.  Ensure that the Font included with the them is installed.  And it is still cut off as well. Any suggestions for this.

We have all just got to wait for Jason to have a look at the DPI Sacling in Windows 10 it seems :(