LaunchBox Community Forums

Fundamental Theme

Grila

2 minutes ago, Grila said:

Sure thing. If you want I can send you my Photoshop files for the interface. I rebuilt everything from scratch referencing screenshots from the web. It would give you a cleaner output.

I will be glad if you can do this!
PM the link and I will start working!

The last thing I did was to "cut" and make the layers of a screenshoot from the actual theme, but I'm in a pile of work in the last two weeks, so any available time, I'm playing if my son! :)
I've also managed to find the "Nintendo Font" for it, but I think that it's not a legal download, so I'm probably going to take a look on dafont.com for a good reading font, actually Bebas Neue is a good option, or Roboto from Android.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Nyny77 said:

hey Grilla,

Transitions do not work, fade, explosion etc ...it's normal ?

Thanks

Unfortunately not for the videos, but they should be working for everything else. The way the videos get the rounded corners without a image mask made it incompatible with the video transitions. I'll have to double check if the other transitions aren't working though.

@Grila Any other suggestions as to what might be causing some of the text to get cut off at the bottom? I am using WMP and my monitor is scaling at 100% on a 1920 x 1080P monitor. I could have sworn this was not happening a few weeks ago, I wonder if something was introduced in the newest betas to cause this?

Untitled.jpg

20 minutes ago, kmoney said:

@Grila Any other suggestions as to what might be causing some of the text to get cut off at the bottom? I am using WMP and my monitor is scaling at 100% on a 1920 x 1080P monitor. I could have sworn this was not happening a few weeks ago, I wonder if something was introduced in the newest betas to cause this?

Untitled.jpg

It looks correct to me...I made that text box smaller a couple updates ago so it would line up with the bottom of the image to the right.

Nevermind, I just noticed what you were talking about. I can fix that tomorrow if you can wait until then. I thought you were talking about the notes at the bottom.

Edited by Grila

Awesome theme again, I switched from cityhunter now. I wanted to ask if you can add a custom variable .xml so we can change the colors or a new set for different colors? The blue is fine overall but to match my Kodi I use blacks/dark grays/shades etc. Also maybe have in that option file like font colors, etc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
For my personnal use, just need a small clock in the upper right corner, because I love knowing what time is it, and when I must stop playing [emoji14]

I can certainly add that. Thanks for the input [emoji3]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

This is the most perfect theme. It gives you options too, if you are having trouble with one type of media or so- you can still make it look nice because of how this is layed out. 

Edit: But since it only works with WMP which doesn't support Mp4 I dunno if I can use video clips with it at all =/

Edited by Echorion

On 03/05/2017 at 0:18 AM, Echorion said:

This is the most perfect theme. It gives you options too, if you are having trouble with one type of media or so- you can still make it look nice because of how this is layed out. 

Edit: But since it only works with WMP which doesn't support Mp4 I dunno if I can use video clips with it at all =/

It supports MP4 with WMP