LaunchBox Community Forums

What could the big news be

ALIE

Thanks...well...it plays music but that's all it does at this point. There's a long long way to go to get to the level and usability of Media Monkey. I do like the interface so I'll be keeping on eye on it. Looks very promising.

Next, Jason should think about creating a similar product to organize and play video games. Something like Hyperspin but better!

Just now, Styphelus said:

Thanks...well...it plays music but that's all it does at this point. There's a long long way to go to get to the level and usability of Media Monkey. I do like the interface so I'll be keeping on eye on it. Looks very promising.

Next, Jason should think about creating a similar product to organize and play video games. Something like Hyperspin but better!

So LaunchBox and BigBox are not what you are looking for?

1 minute ago, Styphelus said:

Anyway to use the same account for the musicbox site? Seems silly to have to create a new account.

Give it time and Jason will most likely merge the Music box site with lunchbox. Jason said he was going to work on seamlessly merging the Launchbox website with the forums so it is just one log in and he was going to add some features, but i havnt heard anything at this time. So be patient.

While i think it's cool Jason is doing something more that he's passionate about. I don't see myself ever using this i have no local music anymore. I use Google play since i can upload music they don't have Remixes, Unreleased and so on. 

35 minutes ago, Chris Kant said:

for my music collection I use Apples iTunes.

LOL! Please tell me you are joking. Music Box is already 10x better than iTunes simply because it plays your music. iTunes is just a bloated front for a store to sell you low quality compressed music for a lot of money. 

Edited by Styphelus