LaunchBox Community Forums

Zombeaver's PCSX2 Configs / Simple 1-Click Installs With PCSX2 Configurator

Zombeaver

Thanks for the incredible work! I'm trying to find a straightforward way to include the Zombeaver fixes in 1.7.3+ versions of PCSX2. When I save a pergame config in PCSX2, it's saved in a single ini (SLUS-XXXXX_XXXXXXXX.ini), where as the Zombeaver fixes on github are in 3+ inis (PCSX2_ui.ini, PCSX2_vm.ini, etc). If I point the per game config folder to a Zombeaver fix folder, the settings don't take.

Is the answer to c/p the contents of all the Zombeaver inis into the new per game config ini? Or am I missing something obvious that would allow current versions of the emulator to read the multiple inis?

10 hours ago, emogu said:

Is the answer to c/p the contents of all the Zombeaver inis into the new per game config ini? Or am I missing something obvious that would allow current versions of the emulator to read the multiple inis?

Unfortunately it's not that simple. There's no easy way to just convert from one to the other. I have to go through and create new ones based on a combination of new testing and existing values that I'd documented on my spreadsheet previously. I have 137 out of 289 done currently.

I will be getting back to this eventually but my current project focus is on C64 Dreams until I finish up the next update.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zombeaver said:

Unfortunately it's not that simple. There's no easy way to just convert from one to the other. I have to go through and create new ones based on a combination of new testing and existing values that I'd documented on my spreadsheet previously. I have 137 out of 289 done currently.

I will be getting back to this eventually but my current project focus is on C64 Dreams until I finish up the next update.

Thank you for the response! I was afraid of that, but I much appreciate the confirmation so I have a better idea of how this all fits together. Sorry the update is adding more to your plate but you're a saint for keeping up with it. Totally get that you're on another project now, so thanks again for taking the time to respond.