LaunchBox Community Forums

How to make 3D PC/Windows DVD Game Cases - Tutorial

Robin55

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
7 minutes ago, teceem said:

Could someone upload those Photoshop actions from the first post over here? That 1drv.ms link doesn't work anymore.

I just added the action file as an attachment in the first post. Funny, that one drive link was working fine for me.

7 minutes ago, teceem said:

Thanks very much!!! I didn't expect a reply so quickly.

Both Chrome and Firefox showed a screen like this (attached). Firefox let me continue but the page still didn't work. Maybe it worked for you because you're logged in? Don't know...

I'm planning on making boxes for my GOG collection... http://www.gogcovers.com/

1drv.JPG

I was using Edge, I don't know what happened either....I did mean to update that first post with an attachment just to save hassle, I just forgot to get around to it. Might make a new video too. That's a great resource for GOG, I didn't know it existed. Are you planning on making just a few covers or the whole lot?

2 minutes ago, Robin55 said:

I was using Edge, I don't know what happened either....I did mean to update that first post with an attachment just to save hassle, I just forgot to get around to it. Might make a new video too. That's a great resource for GOG, I didn't know it existed. Are you planning on making just a few covers or the whole lot?

Just for the ones I own (around 600). I'd like to upload them to the LB online database, but that's such a slow process.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, dnm said:

Hi,

thx for the guide.

I've a problem both with part 1 and part 2, the program told me serveral missing command... 

I'm using ps 20.0.5

Hi, can you tell me which commands are missing? what does it say in Photoshop? If there save commands you can change where the files are saved very easily.

I've another problem... In the end of the process during save I've this Warning: "The current file format must be saved as copy because: it will not save all document layers"

So I need to click save always... I've have many covers to do and is not confortable  

I don't know why you have to click save but unfortunately the boxes always save with the with the word "-Copy" at the end of their names. I have tried my best to solve this issue but so far it seems to be a Photoshop problem that can't be fixed it's just the way Photoshop saves that sort of document. If anyone manages to work out how to stop this from happening it would be great.

Interesting about the language setting by the way.