LaunchBox Community Forums

8.0-beta-4 Released

NJDave71

@Jason Carr WMP doesn't display scanline.png over the video accurately as it seems the media engine blurs the video so it doesn't display the image overlay correctly.

boxart freezes randomly and sometimes you can see random boxart cycle behind the coverflow even though all boxart has been loaded.

Edited by wallmachine

4 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

@Jason Carr Just tested Beta 5 and so far I have not been able to replicate getting stuck in the menus screen when messing with theme changes. Thanks Jason! :D

how do you get the beta release so quick? for me its like 8 hours later it prompts me for the update even tho i have it set to check for updates upon start up? 

@Jason Carr my new theme below using TextGamesView with Attractmode it lags no idea why, same thing happens if you hold the down or up arrow to cycle through games. Note tested other views doesn't happen.

The following is my pc so i don't think i should be having trouble.

Intel Core i7 7700K
ASUS ROG Maximus IX Code
ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200 
EVGA Supernova G2 750W
LG 43UD79-B 43" 4K
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD
x2 - Seagate Barracuda Pro 10TB
Noctua NH-D15

attractmode.thumb.png.bf810c728cac6cfe0a98428f85902fce.png

Edited by wallmachine