LaunchBox Community Forums

Default HyperSpin Sound Pack

crisemmm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/15/2018 at 7:53 PM, crisemmm said:

Note: I didnt include an intro sound as to i feel everyone can put their own B|

HyperSpin.7z

You forgot the rest of the sounds though. What about all the dings, whistles, and whatever other random loud sounds it makes as you scroll through the actual emulators, and games themselves?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2018 at 1:31 AM, MalachiMaverick said:

You forgot the rest of the sounds though. What about all the dings, whistles, and whatever other random loud sounds it makes as you scroll through the actual emulators, and games themselves?

Unfortunately, these are the only sounds you can use as of right now. Hopefully @Jason Carr will add the ability to use more sounds, like a sound pack for different wheels, like in Hyperspin where as you scroll, each item on the wheel plays a different sound.

16 hours ago, ea4492 said:

Unfortunately, these are the only sounds you can use as of right now. Hopefully @Jason Carr will add the ability to use more sounds, like a sound pack for different wheels, like in Hyperspin where as you scroll, each item on the wheel plays a different sound.

This does seem like a good add for the future. I think it might have been on a poll a while ago, and for some reason didn't get very votes. I could be wrong though. I've added it to my list of features to go on the next poll. :)

• Like 2

On 9/21/2018 at 2:37 PM, Jason Carr said:

This does seem like a good add for the future. I think it might have been on a poll a while ago, and for some reason didn't get very votes. I could be wrong though. I've added it to my list of features to go on the next poll. :)

So my only chance of getting this feature into LaunchBox is if many others desire it as well?

2 hours ago, MalachiMaverick said:

So my only chance of getting this feature into LaunchBox is if many others desire it as well?

Yeah pretty much, Jason bases his dev time on what is most requested by the community, and what gets the most votes in the community polls. I cant say i have seen anyone else asking for this particular feature to be added so its likely not high on the list simply because you seem to be the only person asking for it, and as Jason said it was on a poll and know one really cared or voted for it so dev time was spent on the features people actually wanted at the time.

9 hours ago, damageinc86 said:

What if people don't really know about a feature, but it could still prove very valuable or fun.  I would blend a straight voting system with stuff that is obviously cool and/or important.  But hey, eventually most things do get in there, so i'm not too worried about it.

Yeah, in the end, that's basically what happens. I won't hold off on a feature if I feel like it would be a big, exciting thing, regardless of votes. But unfortunately I can't immediately cater to every relatively unpopular request.

14 hours ago, Lordmonkus said:

That's what the BitBucket page is for, submit feature requests and look for ones that have been suggested already and vote for the ones they like.

https://bitbucket.org/jasondavidcarr/launchbox/issues?status=new&status=open&page=1

@Lordmonkus I think I just requested it as a feature in the Bit Bucket. https://bitbucket.org/jasondavidcarr/launchbox/issues/4540/adding-more-sounds-to-bigbox-to-make   Hope I did it right.

• 6 months later...