LaunchBox Community Forums

Hey Everyone. What's up? I go by RetroKenesis. Some of you may know me from either Box packs or bezels I have floating on the internet...I think I've even saw an unfinished TurboGrafx-16 Box set of mine in the database lol. Anyways, I just wanted to say hello, and let you guys know that I want to start sharing the media that I create here. I think launchbox is a great front end, and feel it deserves great media too! Here is a look at my current project.  Unlicensed and Protos will also be included in the final release. And when this project is done, I will finish the TurboGrafx-16 project that I started a few years back ;) Thanks for your time!

Buster Bros (USA).png

Dynastic Hero, The (USA).png

Fighting Street (USA).png

Exile II - Wicked Phenomenon (USA).png

Valis III (USA).png

Final Zone II.png

Vasteel (USA).png

Shape Shifter (USA).png

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, Kondorito said:

Welcome RK! *thee hee* xD

thanks bro! I only have 4 cases left to make and i'm struggling finding info on 2 of them...Syd Mead's Terra Forming and Might and Magic III - Isles of Terra. I have no Idea what the spines look like so i can't mock them and also, I don't know if they come in a single or double Case? About to do John Madden and SimEarth now...they are both doubles...SimEarth is going to be a pain in the ass lol

15 minutes ago, RetroKenesis said:

thanks bro! I only have 4 cases left to make and i'm struggling finding info on 2 of them...Syd Mead's Terra Forming and Might and Magic III - Isles of Terra. I have no Idea what the spines look like so i can't mock them and also, I don't know if they come in a single or double Case? About to do John Madden and SimEarth now...they are both doubles...SimEarth is going to be a pain in the ass lol

Boom Shakalaka!

s-l1600.jpg

Source: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sydmeads-Terraforming-TurboGrafx-16-SCD-TurboDuo-NEW-FACTORY-SEALED-RARE/262938156276?hash=item3d3855dcf4:g:UkUAAOSwCWFY8gkO

s-l1600.jpg

Source: https://www.ebay.com/itm/PCEWORKS-PC-ENGINE-MEMORIES-DELUXE-EDITION-MIGHT-MAGIC-III-POSTER-TURBODUO/163041685389?hash=item25f60aaf8d:g:zTEAAOSwbc5ay-qw