LaunchBox Community Forums

Retrotastic

faeran

• 3 weeks later...

Next Pack is done - Sega Arcade Classics:

This one has backgrounds for 218 Sega Arcade games on Mame.

I will be on holidays in 2 weeks and will probably get to do another pack not before I am back from  holidays. So it will take a while but the next pack will come for sure ;)

Preview:

Spoiler

1904688747_SegaArcade1-min.thumb.png.af57f7c799808da929a9b902ddf87ed8.png935307268_SegaArcade2-min.thumb.png.3429fab3bfba1ac872201a98b7e2c707.png1381189265_SegaArcade3-min.thumb.png.402aa39a3595b7b7726e8ac6011ef968.png1271674130_SegaArcade4-min.thumb.png.116c544b0dc40826e2b93d5f8d5be5a5.png

• Like 1
  • Game On 1

• 3 weeks later...

I really enjoy this theme but something's been bothering me and that's that despite the screenshots showing icons for ESRB, genre, play modes and star rating, I can only seem to get the star rating icon, in fact the files in the latest download ONLY have the star rating so I was wondering how to get those additionnal icons back in

On 6/13/2019 at 12:37 PM, Xirvet said:

I really enjoy this theme but something's been bothering me and that's that despite the screenshots showing icons for ESRB, genre, play modes and star rating, I can only seem to get the star rating icon, in fact the files in the latest download ONLY have the star rating so I was wondering how to get those additionnal icons back in

Hi @Xirvet. Not entirely sure why they wouldn't be showing up for you.

Look in the Retrotastic plugins folder, and edit the Ao.Bigbox.Themer.v3_9_2.dll.config file in a text editor.

Make sure it says this near the top: <add key="Setting.AllowResourceOverrides" value="True" />  . If it's set to false, change it to True. the themer plugin is supposed to take care of all the logic behind displaying these images.

6 hours ago, faeran said:

Hi @Xirvet. Not entirely sure why they wouldn't be showing up for you.

Look in the Retrotastic plugins folder, and edit the Ao.Bigbox.Themer.v3_9_2.dll.config file in a text editor.

Make sure it says this near the top: <add key="Setting.AllowResourceOverrides" value="True" />  . If it's set to false, change it to True. the themer plugin is supposed to take care of all the logic behind displaying these images.

Just checked and it is still set to true and I only have the star rating. I attached my file if you wanna make sure

Ao.Bigbox.Themer.v3_9_2.dll.config

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today I added another big Arcade pack:

Namco Arcade Classics

It comes with 174 game backgrounds split into 3 zip files.

It also contains 4 different system backgrounds: 

Namco Arcade Classics

Namco System 11

Namco System 12

Namco System 22

Preview:

Spoiler

nam1-min.thumb.png.3f17e8052a514d5cac5f7926fd382230.pngnam2-min.thumb.png.f64c8305f5827b1cccc702029864d856.pngnam3-min.thumb.png.247f8a0c90bc20c2f9a1f29d325b673b.pngnam4-min.thumb.png.c961399ed12ab57f24b4caec19b0f9ef.png

• Like 1
  • Game On 1

• 1 month later...

If you replace <Image Source="{Binding Path=ActiveGame.FrontImagePath}" VerticalAlignment="Top"> and rest of line

in games view

with <transitions:TransitionPresenter TransitionSelector="{Binding ImageTransitionSelector}" Content="{Binding ImageView}" HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Top" />

it would use cover order decided in launchbox priority instead of forcing 2d covers

Anyway, as someone mentioned earlier, in breaf test i am also seeing only stars, there is no scrolling notes on games , no rating icons either. Maybe because package only has star rating png , there are no files for game ratings etc

Edited by Undertherainbow

• 1 month later...
On 6/13/2019 at 12:37 PM, Xirvet said:

Just reposting here cause I still have this issue to this day and would like some sort of fix especially since I have made a lot of backgrounds for the theme and would like to post screenshots that have all the icons