LaunchBox Community Forums

Atari 7800??

floplop

1 minute ago, floplop said:

never mind, I will just use it without going threw launchbox.. becoming a hassle and not worth the aggravation. thanks for your help.

I have never used this system as I do not have Atari loaded but it took me all of 3 minutes to get it working in Launchbox. You likely have a simple disconnect in how you set it up in Launchbox. If you want to give up, your choice. But plenty of people here trying to help you with something that actually does work. 

• Like 1

Just now, floplop said:

I just tried to use retroarch and that wont work either. so obviously there is a setting I dont understand how to use. 

Did you download the core for retroarch? did you add the system to the associated platform tab for retroarch, did you bulk edit the roms to use it? All things i have told you that you need to do elsewhere in this thread.

Step back for a second and provide us some images. 

Go to Launchbox then Tools>Manage Emulators. Send us a pic of the first tab and the associated platforms tab. 

Then go to a game and right click>edit and post an image of the launcher tab and the emulation tab. 

This will help up spot any issue in set-up