LaunchBox Community Forums

MFME in LaunchBox

Haggie55

Fullscreen doesn't affect the screenshot in MFME v20, It seems to depend on how the layout was created.

Most of them are just the machine but a few have extra space at the sides or custom backgrounds added which widens the screenshot.

I couldn't find a way of cropping the screenshot from within MFME so I just did it manually.

I don't know if maybe earlier versions added extra space when capturing a screenshot, but I doubt it.

What version of MFME are you using?

Edited by IainSA

34 minutes ago, IainSA said:

Fullscreen doesn't affect the screenshot in MFME v20, It seems to depend on how the layout was created.

Most of them are just the machine but a few have extra space at the sides or custom backgrounds added which widens the screenshot.

I couldn't find a way of cropping the screenshot from within MFME so I just did it manually.

I don't know if maybe earlier versions added extra space when capturing a screenshot, but I doubt it.

What version of MFME are you using?

20.2. I added a collection of screenshots to the folder so I just have to pick them out of there for now. They have a good resolution.

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Mikee580 said:

I'm after the following 2 fruit machines please.

Aladdins Cave - PCP

Sunday Sport - PCP

Does anyone have these? I'm trying to register for Desert Island Fruits and the registration acceptance has been going on for 2 weeks.

Just checked my machines and I don't have those mate, sorry.

2 minutes ago, Mikee580 said:

Thanks for looking mate, both are on the website, just wish I'd get approval to donate and download a few.

Ahh... if they're on the website I can get them for you. I've got a log in for it... just send me the links and I'll grab them for you matey.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

I have been desperately looking for SINBAD fruit machine emulation (GERMAN version). My parents were both stationed in Germany in the 80s-90s and I used to play those slots in Germany all the time. I came across Desert Island Fruit website and I applied for registration however I have not received any response as of now (same issue as Mikee580). I am not complaining, I am just saying that I have no access to their forum and/or download section therefore I have to look for help elsewhere. On that website I have found SINBAD BWB German mpu4 and SINBAD DELUXE German added by user Spidy21982 but for reasons as stated above I have no access to them.

Can somebody please help me? I would be forever grateful because my nostalgia is very hard to overcome :-).

Thank you in advance.

Brian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For those waiting for access to Desert island Fruits, when you have registered and are awaiting acceptance for downloads, go to the Intro forum as requested an post a nice intro about yourself, not just a "Hi". The admins and others will soon come and approve you. Took me literally 12 hours from initial signup. As others have said its always good to get registered in case theres any issues with your setup - the guys over there are super friendly.

• Like 1