LaunchBox Community Forums

MFME in LaunchBox

Haggie55

2 hours ago, drewjbx said:

Recently added Mike's LB build to my existing build. Working out great, alot of work was put into this, thanks!

Anyone know a working exit script to close out the emu cleanly and also how can I enable borderless full screen by default

Cheers buddy, thank you for the review.

I'd love an exit script also, anyone to go full screen, follow these instructions in the emulator.

Preferences, change screen to full screen stretch and tick the cropped option.

On 1/31/2021 at 12:52 AM, fruity said:

Ecco uno script AHK sulla qualità della vita che ho realizzato per MFME.

Fa due cose:

1) Chiude automaticamente le note di layout obbligatorie/pop-up/nag all'avvio (le eseguirà la scansione ogni 2 secondi mentre MFME è in esecuzione - questo forse non è il metodo più efficiente ma funziona per me!) 

2) Premendo Esc si forza la chiusura di MFME.

Basta copiare e incollare il codice seguente nell'opzione Esecuzione script AutoHotKey sotto la voce MFME in Emulatori:

SetTitleMatchMode, 2 
WindowClass = TLayoutNotes
MFMEWindow = MFME.exe 

TimerCloseWindow:
 IfWinExist, ahk_class %windowclass%
  { WinClose, ahk_class %windowclass%
  }
  SetTimer, TimerCloseWindow, -2000
 return

#IfWinActive
Esc::
WinCLose, ahk_exe %MFMEWindow%
Return

ahk.png

Thanks for the script ... I use MFME with RocketLauncher where should I insert this script? Thanks

Edited by slashguns04

11 minutes ago, slashguns04 said:

Thanks for the script ... I use MFME with RocketLauncher where should I insert this script? Thanks

Not sure if you will get a answer to that, the person who posted it is clearly using it in Launchbox and not RocketLauncher. Its a AHK script though, so does your platform in RocketLauncher have a place for AHK scripts?

59 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

Non sono sicuro che otterrai una risposta, la persona che lo ha pubblicato lo sta chiaramente utilizzando in Launchbox e non in RocketLauncher. Tuttavia, è uno script AHK, quindi la tua piattaforma in RocketLauncher ha un posto per gli script AHK?

yes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 1/18/2021 at 8:24 AM, Haggie55 said:

Hey all

Here's a yearly update of slots - it includes brand new slots and improved versions of previously emulated slots

Hopefully some of you will find this useful

Slots https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Mpl9eRJD-65FiapWshOLh-uFa5VEKUR0?usp=sharing

Images https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Xw04DajuVNxtA4M86qC1x9wMkJ34D_rf?usp=sharing

Here's some of the new slots you can lose virtual money on :)

508473048_FullThrottle-02.thumb.PNG.0153b05f718a16423c44b1cf9137b8a5.PNG2139642358_ThePayMaker-01.thumb.PNG.ee76f6845e7c849fc6029be6e98193be.PNG192552639_CashandMouse-01.thumb.PNG.0d55dd7c73c6afa694281249490fb50f.PNG1277969984_TheVampirePayer-01.thumb.PNG.c92fac77917f61151b3042ec63790ce3.PNGCashraker-01.thumb.PNG.a7b34cf0df16d3f22693e996833d88f8.PNG

Thank you very much for sharing all your hard work Haggie55. Really appreciate it. I've downloaded your packs but only showing some of the images (see below) Any ideas?

I also tried using your .xml file you uploaded a while back but that was worse as your directories are different to mine.

Any help much appreciated :)

image.thumb.png.b507e0948ca2071596333b88f13ab016.png

5 minutes ago, Fruity Nut said:

Thank you very much for sharing all your hard work Haggie55. Really appreciate it. I've downloaded your packs but only showing some of the images (see below) Any ideas?

I also tried using your .xml file you uploaded a while back but that was worse as your directories are different to mine.

Any help much appreciated :)

image.thumb.png.b507e0948ca2071596333b88f13ab016.png

So i've worked out that many of your image names don't match the .gam name such as this 2p Cash Nudger image missing the "Wdx".

image.thumb.png.c65169a2d8fef8718eee17cb1bf15642.png

Strange it works on yours? What would be the quickest way for me to sort as there are hundreds missing. I could add the images one by one but would take some time.

Anyone have a solution?

Thanks again.

1 hour ago, Fruity Nut said:

So i've worked out that many of your image names don't match the .gam name such as this 2p Cash Nudger image missing the "Wdx".

image.thumb.png.c65169a2d8fef8718eee17cb1bf15642.png

Strange it works on yours? What would be the quickest way for me to sort as there are hundreds missing. I could add the images one by one but would take some time.

Anyone have a solution?

Thanks again.

So It seems that google drive causing issues with naming when zipping :(

Is there a way to download from google drive without zipping anyone knows. Surely i'm not the only one having this issue?

Thanks again :)

On 11/3/2023 at 9:32 PM, Fruity Nut said:

So It seems that google drive causing issues with naming when zipping :(

Is there a way to download from google drive without zipping anyone knows. Surely i'm not the only one having this issue?

Thanks again :)

I believe downloading the drive application allows you to 'sync' the files to your pc without compression, this might fix your problem 🙂

Hello All

Sorry for the long time between updates, but here are the latest files - lots of new slots & improved versions of old slots.

I've tidied up all the slot folders - no more backup files & unnecessary image files.

Sorry, but I can't upload the emulator - but it's available here https://www.desertislandfruits.com/forum/index.php?/files/ (You'll need to join the site)

Slot machines: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sUqGcNI_LuzGp6n_qvZpq6XxBP_F3cam/view?usp=sharing

Slot machine images: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1crNbD1oJ8sdEZsBS-vYp7V37MmUX8xx3/view?usp=sharing

image.thumb.png.a50bdbff6ed1a0cd78101b9c3d78900f.png

image.thumb.png.7d72964f93fba5d712c8efe46f033f68.png

image.thumb.png.878cbb60eedd44b0c424d9fcb942fb2e.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2