LaunchBox Community Forums

Colpipes1978 New LB Build

Colpipes78

I have decided to start a New Build based around the excellent LB/ BB Theme ReFried by RetroHumanoid

My aim is to have all media (Clear Logo/ Wheel, 3D box, disc/cart and video/ snap at least) for every platform I add so the process is painstaking long!!!!!

Nintendo GameCube

Nintendo 64

Sega Saturn

Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Sony Playstation 3

NEC PC Engine-CD

Atari Jaguar

Atari 7800

Atari 5200

Sega Game Gear

Sega Master System

Sega Genesis/ MegaDrive

Nintendo Switch 

Edited by Colpipes78
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1
  • Game On 1

• 2 weeks later...

I dumped my original LB setup in favor of your "No Intro" build, which i have since added to. Will you consider releasing all the media you collect in a pack? Also will you release your Switch setup as an addon pack for your "No Intro" build??? I have never had any luck getting the emu to run :(

On 12/18/2018 at 10:44 PM, nikeymikey said:

I dumped my original LB setup in favor of your "No Intro" build, which i have since added to. Will you consider releasing all the media you collect in a pack? Also will you release your Switch setup as an addon pack for your "No Intro" build??? I have never had any luck getting the emu to run :(

Yes I will release all the my media  I have created at some point. Yuzu is still a long way from being able to play most games at a decent framerate 

• Thanks 1

@Colpipes78, In the no-intro build, you had nes as famicom, were the roms different? In other words, even though the games are mostly the same, the Japanese versions has some minor differences in the US versions. I am debating whether to have two separate folders and LB platforms, or just have a platform I rename to "SNES / Super Famicom" and just put US SNES roms in there. 

Anybody else have thoughts on organizing and naming NES and SNES roms?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

are you still using the rocketlauncher fade in and out or the new per platform fade in and out with launchbox ( i belive you will need to turn the launchbox option off if using rocket launcher ,not sure )

ps/ miss your old how to vids

( never got my head around the whole technoparrot stuff)

one last thing Thanks