LaunchBox Community Forums

Forums new default theme

spycat

The forums default theme has now been set to Invaders and it's not too distracting for most views. However, the All Activity view is now see-through and confusing, especially as this view is text based and needs a solid background. Is there any chance that this can be addressed, or else the original Dark theme can once again be made the default?

By the way, when previewing this post, I've encountered the new theme background which makes reading text difficult.

Go down to the bottom of the page you will see it says themes click it there are a few options one of which is the old dark theme. I'm using the Mario theme and I don't think it is invasive in anyway but the option to go back to dark is there.

I'm aware of the options at the screen bottom. However, changing the theme is temporary, as exiting and reopening the site defaults the theme.
Hopefully Jason will extend solid backgrounds to the text in the All Activity main screen (and post previews) in line with the other views.

Strange I'm not seeing it resetting on exiting. I restarted my PC just a few minutes ago and it kept the theme for me. I even just tested shutting my browser again and opening Firefox back up and it went back to the Zelda theme I had set will try testing again with the dark theme.

Yeah reset to the dark theme and then closed FF opened it again and its right back on the theme. What browser are you using?