LaunchBox Community Forums

Mr. RetroLust's - Mame 4K - Lights Out - Realistic Bezels

Mr. RetroLust

42 minutes ago, laggerific said:

Thanks! I had a great time putting this all together. But I can't thank you enough for what you've contributed to my cabinet with your great artwork, here and with the 3D boxes 2.0, which look so good. Feel like you need a logo for people to add to their cabinets, like "Intel Inside". :)

Thank you so much for the kind words man, really appreciate it! Glad you enjoy them :) lol "Mr. Retrolust inside" that just sounds weird ?

34 minutes ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

Thank you so much for the kind words man, really appreciate it! Glad you enjoy them :) lol "Mr. Retrolust inside" that just sounds weird ?

Yeah, I thought the same thing...but, a using a less anthropomorphic "Retrolust Inside" sounds so accurate. :D

I didn't like any of the default 3D box art for arcade games, so I avoided using them. But when I discovered your collection with the detailed spines (and the darker color), they really felt closer to a real box. In fact, it had me completely refactor all the 3D boxes across platforms, to ensure I had the most accurate ones available, with as little placeholder or generic markings as possible.

• Game On 1

4 hours ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

Sorry for the slower updates lately, there's a heavy heatwave going on here and I find it hard to focus because of it so some days there might be no updates. At the end of next week it might get cooler again.

Mate even here in Scotland it's bloody roasting take your time and stay cool lol..

• Game On 1

5 hours ago, LaunchRoo said:

Hi Mr Retro and Hi Goofers up there in Scotland...Bloody too warm down here in England too..i can't play my VR games in this heat...grrrrrrrrrrr...lol..even playing Mame is sweaty!

Get the bags of ice out bro, I'm just drinking lots of beer to keep cool lads lol.

• Haha 2

Hi @Mr. RetroLust your work is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G friend!! 

Really really beautiful in our machines ❤️  

Please can you give me a shader config  (or somebody who read this) with  Retroarch and mame core, for the optimal shader to use with your bezels/overlays ??

I have some dude about  slang/crt-royale and its paramaters. Im noob with shaders, and Im looking for best shader for mame and your bezels.

Thanks a lot!!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CORVAX said:

Hi @Mr. RetroLust your work is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G friend!! 

Really really beautiful in our machines ❤️  

Please can you give me a shader config  (or somebody who read this) with  Retroarch and mame core, for the optimal shader to use with your bezels/overlays ??

I have some dude about  slang/crt-royale and its paramaters. Im noob with shaders, and Im looking for best shader for mame and your bezels.

Thanks a lot!!

Thank you so much for the kind words man, really apreciate it ? You can download the mame shader settings here, look for "mame shader settings" or something similar (its too hot atm lol to get the exact file name I drop sweat on the tablet lol) under the download button here, ps do drink a lot of beer like @goofers is doing I'm following his good advise ?? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

Thank you so much for the kind words man, really apreciate it ? You can download the mame shader settings here, look for "mame shader settings" or something similar (its too hot atm lol to get the exact file name I drop sweat on the tablet lol) under the download button here, ps do drink a lot of beer like @goofers is doing I'm following his good advise ?? 

I told you it distracts you from this annoying heat lol..

• Haha 1