LaunchBox Community Forums

BigBox Graphical Glitching v11.3-11.6 *Solved - Page 3*

neosean99

I still have this issue on my OneXPlayer i71195g7, but funny thing I don't have the issue with a GPD Win Max i71195G7.  Can't remember how I fixed the GPD about a month ago.  If anyone else has any idea, I'm all ears.

I remember editing the registry on the GPD so windows 10 doesn't overwrite the GFX driver with new updates, not sure if that was it.

Edited by slydog43

I fixed my OneXPlayer.  Not sure if this will help others, but this is what I did.

1) Edited registry  ->HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\DriverSearching and change SearchOrderConfig from 1 to 0 (zero)

2) Reboot

3) installed igfx_win_101.1069.exe (intel graphics driver)

4) rebooted, good to go

Hope this helps someone, or even me in the future on other devices :)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 9/17/2020 at 8:12 PM, Jason Carr said:

@RedHoodRobin64 It would help to know if you have Sonic Suite installed, or if you have NahimicOSD in Task Manager, per the above.

Great - thank you so much for this for this. Glad I checked in here before going nuclear - you've saved me hours (if not days/weeks).

I checked everything to fix my graphical glitches and was about to start rolling back to previous versions of launchbox in an attempt to resolve - backing up my drive for comfort before hand (though i still really need to do this soon anyway) - or worse still going back to the community editor and re-doing my entire custom theme again!

My problem was the NahimicOSD mentioned above which I downloaded a month or so back. Can't for the life of me remember why I did, but needless to say it's now gone - and so have my video glitches. Thanks all. 

• Like 1

I'm having a similar issue. I'm on the verge of wiping windows and reinstalling. I've tried the suggestions in this thread, and nothing is fixing it. I've used bigbox for 5 years. I recently upgraded to a 3080 ti, but I don't think that's the issue. I don't have this problem when I boot in safe mode, but I can't pinpoint the driver or service that's causing it. I've attached screenshots of all of the services I have running as well as a video of the problem in case someone can help.

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

Untitled4.png

Untitled5.png

Untitled.png

Edited by Ba6yhulk

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2022 at 7:35 PM, Ba6yhulk said:

I'm having a similar issue. I'm on the verge of wiping windows and reinstalling. I've tried the suggestions in this thread, and nothing is fixing it. I've used bigbox for 5 years. I recently upgraded to a 3080 ti, but I don't think that's the issue. I don't have this problem when I boot in safe mode, but I can't pinpoint the driver or service that's causing it. I've attached screenshots of all of the services I have running as well as a video of the problem in case someone can help.

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

Untitled4.png

Untitled5.png

Untitled.png

have you had any updates? i have a 3080 and am having the same problems.