LaunchBox Community Forums

Ryujinx quit

Sbaby

@Koroth I just set up ryujinx on a few systems and 1 of them worked fine without needing an AHK, but the other 2 did (I am unsure why this would be the case, but I have seen this on a couple other emulators). So I tested the code below both with starting game in fullscreen and not starting in fullscreen and the games exited correctly back into LB and not into the Ryujinx UI. So give this a try.

ESC::
{	
    SetTitleMatchMode, 2
    WinWaitActive, Ryujinx
    Send !{f4}    			
}

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Retro808 said:

@Koroth I just set up ryujinx on a few systems and 1 of them worked fine without needing an AHK, but the other 2 did (I am unsure why this would be the case, but I have seen this on a couple other emulators). So I tested the code below both with starting game in fullscreen and not starting in fullscreen and the games exited correctly back into LB and not into the Ryujinx UI. So give this a try.

{	
    SetTitleMatchMode, 2
    WinWaitActive, Ryujinx
    Send !{f4}    			
}

Really thanks, this works for me ??‍♂️

7 hours ago, Retro808 said:

{	
    SetTitleMatchMode, 2
    WinWaitActive, Ryujinx
    Send !{f4}    			
}

Thanks @Retro808. It works for me too. You learn something every day!

12 hours ago, Retro808 said:

{	
    SetTitleMatchMode, 2
    WinWaitActive, Ryujinx
    Send !{f4}    			
}

FYI,

This works for me if you press escape on the keyboard, but it does not work when trying to escape using a controller (in my case xbox 360).

To use a controller (or at least an xbox 360 controller) to exit, just leave exit script blank.

3 hours ago, zugswang said:

FYI,

This works for me if you press escape on the keyboard, but it does not work when trying to escape using a controller (in my case xbox 360).

To use a controller (or at least an xbox 360 controller) to exit, just leave exit script blank.

Well it fixed the issue for the original poster and another member so that was the goal. But good to know as you have mentioned a couple times your set up does not need an AHK. The end goal is it works.

2 hours ago, Retro808 said:

Well it fixed the issue for the original poster and another member so that was the goal. But good to know as you have mentioned a couple times your set up does not need an AHK. The end goal is it works.

It was just for your information seeing as you had seemed to spend a lot of time fixing it for them :)

14 hours ago, zugswang said:

FYI,

My controller xbox 360 works ?.

By merit of @Retro808 now I have no problem with keyboard Esc and/or with buttons for exit with my xbox360 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

i have the same issue, but this script does not work for me. I tried a lot of things, but i can't have any response from the script, like Ryujinx override the autokey process (or maybe, focus issue?)

My ryujinx response for ESC is like there is no autokey! It exit fullscreen mode to go in UI mode, like when i run the emulator alone! If i press Alt-F4 in fullscreen mode, it quit! So, i guess that autokey is not involved when i pressed ESC key...

I'm running Win10 20H2 full patched, Ryujinx full updated...

Any idea?

1 hour ago, baboo1969 said:

Hi,

i have the same issue, but this script does not work for me. I tried a lot of things, but i can't have any response from the script, like Ryujinx override the autokey process (or maybe, focus issue?)

My ryujinx response for ESC is like there is no autokey! It exit fullscreen mode to go in UI mode, like when i run the emulator alone! If i press Alt-F4 in fullscreen mode, it quit! So, i guess that autokey is not involved when i pressed ESC key...

I'm running Win10 20H2 full patched, Ryujinx full updated...

Any idea?

Where did you paste the autohotkey script?

Are you using a button combo to exit the game or are you just hitting the Escape key?

@baboo1969 Did you try the script I posted a few posts up? The one you are showing has been reported not to work. I know you said you tried all sorts, I just want to confirm if you used that specific one. 

Are you running the emulator as Admin by chance?

Also Process, Close is not a good script to use at all. 

Yes, i tried!   The script do not respond to a single message box!

I use the process close like Launchbox make it for 4do emulator. It works great for all my other emulators that need it!

I checked the processes, autokey is in memory and runs, but seems not to capture keys before Ryujinx! (Yes, i run as admin for all emulators)

Edited by baboo1969

2 hours ago, baboo1969 said:

(Yes, i run as admin for all emulators)

Not sure why you run emulators as admin it is not needed. Also if you are running LB as admin that is not recommended at all. I would try running ryujinx not as admin and test the script I posted, 

Yes, we know one of the defaults LB uses for AHK on some emulators is the Process, Close command. It was discovered a while ago this is not a clean close command and we have been advising users to get away from that script wording. 

It's working now!

I've used your script (Alt-F4), but the important thing was to remove the (run as admin) on the Ryujinx exec. I had set it next to a "elevation error" from Launchbox, and never go back! So, my LB is (run as admin) for the elevetion, and it works now!

Thanks for the help! Greatly appreciated!

Regards

Just now, baboo1969 said:

It's working now!

I've used your script (Alt-F4), but the important thing was to remove the (run as admin) on the Ryujinx exec. I had set it next to a "elevation error" from Launchbox, and never go back! So, my LB is (run as admin) for the elevetion, and it works now!

Thanks for the help! Greatly appreciated!

Regards

You should never run Launchbox as admin, emulators either, elevation is only required BECAUSE of admin rights.

• 2 years later...