LaunchBox Community Forums

12.14 Beta Testing

Jason Carr

Any responsiveness issues i had prior to 12.14 are now completely gone. There seemed to be lag going from the main menu (bannerbox) to the platforms (coverbox) and the screen would sit on the console splash for a noticeable time (w10, 750ti, 16gb ram) as well as slowdown with the startup of video clips...This is completely gone and it truly feels like it is now running from the SSD as prior there wasn't much of a differential between mechanical or otherwise.

Going on roughly three years as a customer now (i pay the yearly fee to continue to support) and I can say this may be the best BigBox update yet. I have now tested it on two other windows builds with lesser specs and it's just as snappy. Great job guys and thank you! 

Edited by slickrickstyles

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, magicray1028 said:

Has anyone else noticed the bulk remove application plug in is no longer working as of 12.15? i can remove applications but after closing and reopening launchbox the changes dont save.

You may want to comment on the file itself, so the creator will get notified and be able to look into it when he has time.