LaunchBox Community Forums

ThirdScreen Plugin for Platform Video Marquees, 3+ Screen Support, and more

Wow - this app looks awesome.    I am not near my arcade machine at the moment so I don't have a chance to download the plugin or hookup a second monitor.   I would love to use this as a way to show controls during game play. I'm assuming (if I read it correctly) the game view mode will cycle through the images while the game is playing.   I was wondering (I didn't see it in the screenshots or what I read) if you can progress through the screen shots with a keyboard button click (if no click then the image/video/gif is the only one displayed).

If not, I'll throw it out as a feature request.    I'm in the process of rebuilding my cabinet and I wanted to integrate a ultra wide bar monitor - looking as something with a small screen of 4"x10" at the moment.    I was thinking it would be pretty cool if I use an admin button (I have 4 that aren't assigned yet) to toggle through images/videos/etc.   When I have games like Mortal Kombat I can show combo moves on subsequent images (with a button push). 

Thanks!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, flynnb1234 said:

Wow - this app looks awesome.    I am not near my arcade machine at the moment so I don't have a chance to download the plugin or hookup a second monitor.   I would love to use this as a way to show controls during game play. I'm assuming (if I read it correctly) the game view mode will cycle through the images while the game is playing.   I was wondering (I didn't see it in the screenshots or what I read) if you can progress through the screen shots with a keyboard button click (if no click then the image/video/gif is the only one displayed).

If not, I'll throw it out as a feature request.    I'm in the process of rebuilding my cabinet and I wanted to integrate a ultra wide bar monitor - looking as something with a small screen of 4"x10" at the moment.    I was thinking it would be pretty cool if I use an admin button (I have 4 that aren't assigned yet) to toggle through images/videos/etc.   When I have games like Mortal Kombat I can show combo moves on subsequent images (with a button push). 

Thanks!

@flynnb1234 You can use it to display game controls but there is currently no option to cycle though images with a button press.