LaunchBox Community Forums

Sony Vita import to Launchbox

Joe35car

Which text files do I use? Clear Names or Vita IDs or the one in the files folder?

OK I must be missing a step. I used the Sony PlayStation Via XML in this pack and changed the path to H:\Sony Vita Text. This is the file that's in the file folder? Games show up in Launchbox but shows only the ID number. I also noticed when I delete say YouTube from the list it will reappear when I restart LB. All the games were imported to Vitka emulator months ago and all launch. That setup is correct. I just can't figure out what the heck I'm doing wrong. What do I do with the CLEAR NAMES txt file? What file should I be pointing the application path to in the xml?

Files folder? What is it.

CLEAR NAMES TXT what is it?

Sony PlayStation Vita XML = I know what this is.

VITA IDs? What is the difference from this and the one in the Files folder?

Uggg I know I'm missing something simple.

Edited by Joe35car

OK I now have the games showing in launchbox with the names but games aren't launching now. In the Sony Playstation Vita xml what is the path I set it to?  I mean which txt? The ones in the file folder or the vita ids?

UPDATE: Well seems to be working now. Games are showing names. The games are launching. I have a total of 988 games in my list. I just have to do a little cleaning up deleting crap like crunchyroll, facebook etc and some games merged together which are different games. Overall though much better. Thanks for putting up with my rants lol.

Edited by Joe35car

• 2 months later...