thoraiden Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago This beta is nothing but impressive. Im loving the new plugins features as it seems to have somehow helped performance on both LB and BB. I am also happy that a long standing issue Ive been having for at least the past few versions of BB has been fixed. I run both standard MAME and another version to play Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Plus, MAME64+, the latter of which always stuttered and lagged whenever I launched it through BB. With the new options to run in windowed fullscreen and choose a backend it runs flawlessly now. Thanks for the hot fixes and progress! Quote
crusadeRGP Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago (edited) If I use the pause screen to view achievements the window will freeze and everything is unresponsive. Theme: Omni Game Pause: PauseShift Edited 1 hour ago by crusadeRGP Quote
Madhead Posted 37 minutes ago Posted 37 minutes ago Closing Azahar as well as a few other emulators now cuts back to LB/BB for a split second before the shutdown screen appears. Before the shutdown screen flowed from the black screen sandbox and hid everything underneath. Was much better. This new way might prevent apps from unlatching from the startup screen so the startup screen will now always commence after closing, but some of the transitions have been broken. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.