MysterNybble Posted 10 hours ago Author Posted 10 hours ago 20 hours ago, SqHd said: "My High Scores" link. Thank you! I've played some odd games over the years... Did you get gud yet? Thanks, glad it's useful :P. 1 Quote
MysterNybble Posted 10 hours ago Author Posted 10 hours ago 21 hours ago, Drybonz said: I have a large game library, and seem to have improved startup time in the latest beta... which is appreciated. The weird thing is that after opening the beta 2 version, my desktop mouse pointer has become very small... I guess maybe related to DPI stuff (which I am never running at 100%)? 3 hours ago, launchretrogirl2562 said: never had it before version 14.1 and for my, only after latest beta I encountered this, the change with the faster shutdown 3 hours ago, eMonster420 said: I've actually had this mouse pointer size issue for several versions. It usually manifests itself after playing a ROM through retroarch. But, it can do it almost any time I close LB. LaunchBox 14.1: Get your glasses! j/k, I think I know what caused it. The "reset cursor bit" is indeed ignoring something useful and doing it regardless of whether it hid it or not, so I'll fix that up as well. In the meantime, you'll need to keep resetting it yourself, I don't have another workaround. 1 1 Quote
MysterNybble Posted 10 hours ago Author Posted 10 hours ago 8 hours ago, JoeViking245 said: Today's import (6 games, no images/videos) only took just shy of one minute. Started import (clicked Finish) at x:53:30 (53 minutes and 30 seconds). "Saving Games" at 53:51 Done at 54:49 (times noted above are from the PC's clock [lower right] which I have set to show seconds) Debug 2026-10-10 04-52-21 AM.log This one was 2 minutes "Saving Games" (note the date puts it prior to this beta series) Debug 2026-09-24 07-34-33 AM.log Thanks! "Combine ROMs" is the culprit, I think, because the platform wasn't fully loaded, and that feature it needs to be. But that's silly and I think I can fix that, we'll see 🤞 2 Quote
MysterNybble Posted 10 hours ago Author Posted 10 hours ago 20 hours ago, Hanz said: Something seems to be up with the Play Time syncing. I switched the account over on the cloud menu and a few games now have wildly inflated play time and play counts. Per dolphin I should be at 23 hours and I've only been playing a week so 773 is very off. I manually changed it back to what it should be but when I relaunched the game and came back it had jumped even higher than before. The sync status at the top is saying out of sync and could not connect to the launchbox games database. To fix this Nook demands you pay him a million bells. I don't need bells, but I do need your debug log, can you send those over during that play session if you can find it, hoping to see what happened there. Quote
MysterNybble Posted 10 hours ago Author Posted 10 hours ago 2 hours ago, Kedog said: Hi everyone, I am using a 4K monitor. Before updating to LaunchBox 14, all badges displayed perfectly without any issues. Since the update, the badges look very blurry and pixelated. I found out that checking "Override high DPI scaling behavior" (set to Application) under the compatibility properties fixes it instantly. However, this setting completely resets every time I reboot my computer. Even using the "Change settings for all users" option does not stick; Windows reverts it after every PC restart. Has anyone experienced this behavior since version 14, or knows how to make this fix permanent? Thanks! Thanks for the detail, unlikely related to small cursor. That said, you shouldn't need to set compatibility mode (and LaunchBox doesn't reset it, so maybe a windows quirk). I'll double check though and see what's going on. What version were on prior to 14 so I can compare the code? Quote
Hanz Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago Debug 2026-10-09 08-09-07 PM.log I think this is the right one. I also noticed that every time I open Launchbox it increments up approximately 22 hours, which is the actual time I have in the game. Only a handful of other games seem to affected. Looks like Donkey Kong Country, Bloodstained and Vampire Survivors are the others so not much commonality there. Quote
MysterNybble Posted 9 hours ago Author Posted 9 hours ago 35 minutes ago, Hanz said: Debug 2026-10-09 08-09-07 PM.log 328.47 kB · 1 download I think this is the right one. I also noticed that every time I open Launchbox it increments up approximately 22 hours, which is the actual time I have in the game. Only a handful of other games seem to affected. Looks like Donkey Kong Country, Bloodstained and Vampire Survivors are the others so not much commonality there. Thanks, that makes it clear. Syncs are partly failing, but play-time part is succeeding, but it sort of rolls it all back, so it keeps doing it. You should probably turn off your cloud sync for now, at least for this beta until I figure this out. I'll help you clean up your cloud records later as well once it's fixed. Stay tuned for beta 3... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.