Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 8:14 PM, SqHd said:

Follow up: The eXoPlugin was the culprit. I'm to check the eXo packs for the latest version and see if that still causes issues.

Thanks - and if you want me to help poke at it, DM me the exo plugin you are using, and I might be able to see if it's us or them :).

Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 10:57 PM, crusadeRGP said:

I switched back to default theme and pause screen. When you try to view a game with achievements pause screen will crash and return to the emulator window which is now unresponsive and have to be force closed. It also seems to be an issue viewing achievements in the game details screen in BigBox as well.

I think I've already got the achievement issue fixed for the next beta, so stay tuned for that.

For the stuck emulator it's possible that it's related to the achievement issue. Since when we "pause" the game we literally suspend the process and if BB crashes before it has a chance to resume it, it may not recover. So hopefully beta 2 fixes that for you as well, If you think it's something else, debug logs *might* help, maybe.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...