LaunchBox Community Forums

Sega Master System

11 files

1. Sega Master System / Mark III 2D Cartridges

I recently made high quality 2D cartridge art for the Sega Master System and Mark III that I thought I'd share. I think all officially released titles are included (USA, Europe and Japan). I included psd templates for the various cart styles for those that would like to fill in any missing games. Enjoy.

229 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

2. Sega Master System Spines

Spines for the Sega Mester System for the 3D models
    Taken from the 3D boxes so credit where its due as i got these directly from the LB interface
    Below is what they look like in LB/BB

60 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Sega Master System Marquee set

No-Intro based Marquee set for Sega Master System

251 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

4. Sega Master System 3D Cartridges

Hello guys!!

It take a lot of work but I hope you like it.

I created all the cartridges in 3D for our beloved Sega Master System. It was my first console so I give my best efford on it. There are 322 cartridges including USA, Europe, Australia and Brazil games.

You can see how it looks here, and if like it please leave a comment  ;D

I must say that I remade all the 3D boxes too, following the Robin55 template. So If you are interested on them you can download the pack. You'll find the 3D Boxes in 698x1102 pixels quality.

Feel free to use it on your projects and see ya soon!!

308 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Submitted

5. Sega Mark III 3D Cartridges

Hi Arcade fans,

it took a lot of time creating this new 3D cartridges for Sega Mark III, but I hope you like it.

See how it looks here:

Thanks to Retrokenesis for his 3D Boxes.

See ya soon!

163 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Shro2016 1:1 Pack - Sega Master System

This file contains the complete 1:1 cover set for all Sega Master System games released in the United Kingdom Region and in the EU cover variant. 
    All files have been created by myself using the various repositories on the Internet for source materials and all have been adapted to suit the 1:1 file ratio. Any full face image covers have had a more standard Master System overlay applied so that they appear uniform in the set (see Addams Family cover example above).
    The file format is JPG to keep file size small and hopeful better performance on low spec machines. The file dimensions are all 500x500
    1:1 Packs for other consoles will be added shortly.

362 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

7. Sega Master System - TecToy 3D Box Art

30 Cases for TecToy Master System. As per usual, all art was cleaned to the best of my ability before converting to case format. Used to be in very poor quality. Enjoy

392 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

8. Sega Master System 3D Box Art

284 Sega Master System USA and Europe 3D Cases! This pack includes cases for the newest Alex Kidd Hacks!

1,457 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

9. Sega My Card - Mark III 3D Box Art

Complete Set of 3D Boxes for Sega My Card - Mark III. I spent a great amount of time on the template to make these when I did. It was alot of fun. I hope you guys enjoy these and find these good enough to add to your sets! Enjoy

299 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

10. Master System 3D HD Box

343 Open box style 3D Master System Covers
    Designed to work with CriticalCid's excellent Unified theme
    1864 x 1866 png files offer HD and UHD quality boxes perfectly scaled in the Unified Theme

498 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

11. SMS Silver Ring Clear Game Logo Set

gee...... And u thought i was dead.........

363 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted