WallyWonka
Members-
Posts
227 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
25
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Articles
Downloads
Gallery
Blogs
Everything posted by WallyWonka
-
I know its a Wii cover, but I am looking for this for Xbox 360. Its also on PS3. There is another Mega Man 9 logo, but this is the default logo for the game on Ps3 and X360.
-
Put this in perspective, what we call "High Quality" today will be considered dinky low quality 10-20 years from now. 500 years from now, little earth men will crawl out of their nuclear bunkers and find a pristine clear logo that is 2400x750 and make jokes how primitive we all were. With all that being said, I have a request lol. Cant find a decent, accurate logo for this one on any platform. The PSP had a accurate clear logo, but it was a dinky 400x175 deal. Whomever takes this one on, it may be a good idea to also just do the "Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter" without the 2 so it can be used for the first game. A little 2 for one thing. Up to you.
-
I submit quite a lot of images to the gamesdb, and for some reason the most rejections I will get are from submitting HQ logos. For a long time, I was fine with the standard Hyperspin 400x175 low res clear logos (we used to call it wheel art back in the day for you kids not in the know), but in todays 4k world updating is much needed and appreciated. I will always prefer HQ logos over low res, not only for quality but accuracy. All of the clear logos that seaview and launchboxgirl create are 1:1 box accurate. In Big Box itself, its often difficult to tell the difference between super high res and low res clear logos when browsing lists. But I use the Big Logo startup screen when I launch roms and thats where HQ logos shine. Also, HQ logos are a valuable asset when creating high res box arts and spine images. I hope this wont discourage the clear logo wizards from creating awesome and much needed content.
-
Nintendo Wii went crazy releasing those Let's Sing games. Kinda like DS with all the Petz games. I have a Xbox 360 game request here. FIFA 06: Road to FIFA World Cup. Like most logo requests, I have a half finished logo to make life easier for launchretrogirl or seaview. Although its mostly LaunchRetroGirl doing these incredible HQ logos lately. Keep up the great work. I actually went to page 1 of this post started by SirCamel. I wonder if he had any idea this thread would still be going strong exactly 10 years later. Anyway, here is the request: All thats really needed is the "Road to Fifa World Cup" part. The FIFA 06 logo is already done. I have seen other EA sports game logos with the funky curved silver banners and EA SPORTS logo included, but my preference would just be the logo itself. Up to any of you.
-
lol did goofers just request HD logos for every SNES game ever? Just a tip for goofers, if you cant find a HD logo for a game on a given platform, try to search the database for other versions of the game released on other platforms. For instance, if Madden NFL 94 doesnt have a HD logo for SNES, search the datatbase for the Sega Genesis version. It might have a HD logo there. Speaking of Madden NFL 94 for snes, there is a HD logo already uploaded in games database for that platform. You have to look a little harder mate. A lot of games you requested have HS logos already done. Anyway, I have a request for a PS3 game. The logo is already done for this one, just needs the "Game of the Year Edition" part: Here is a HD logo for the main title of the game to make work easier:
-
yes, its the same game but released in Europe with minor differences making it even more offensive than the original, such as darkening the native american woman in the game. Westward Ho was also released with a gender swapped version titled General Re-Treat.
-
Not sure this one can be done. The source image is very low quality and I can't find a better image anywhere. Its one of the worst video games ever created and highly offensive in every way, Its a Atari 2600 game called Westward Ho. lol.
-
-
-
-
This is for the GBA game Jurassic Park III The DNA Factor and for some reason only the euro logo is available in decent quality. Here is the Jurassic Park III logo in high quality to make work easier. Just need the DNA Factor part.
-
Just peeped this post after almost 8 years to find Khraze point out some glaring errors that I never noticed before. The only error I was aware of when I made these, was the Resident Evil 2 disc not being for the dual shock edition, but they looked identical enough to me so I just left them. I couldnt find any good scans for the Dual Shock version of RE2. I only found a quality scan for disc 1. The two discolored discs thing got me bugged. Samurai Shodown Warriors Rage disc used almost a translucent gradient coloring on the discs, so I understand why that would turn red in some old scanners. I cant figure out how R4 - Ridge Racer Type 4 turned pink from yellow. The scan image for the game on PSX Data Center was like 300dpi. The image on mobygames is the correct color. The other errors was just pure absent mindedness. I even had those in my very own collection all this time. I fixed all 8 errors that Khraze pointed out. Thanks so much. I uploaded a new zip with the corrected discs. Sorry it took so long to read this post.
-
-
Version 1.0.0
67 downloads
Robin55 3D boxes are still pretty good. I made high quality 2D boxes of all USA Genesis games, and decided to make a quick 3D set. I used the same template that Robin55 made (I think he made it) but its a little upscaled. Some boxes were released in standard cardboard, so I made a template for those too. Like I said, all USA releases should be here, along with euro and japanese Mega Drive exclusives. Also a handful of unlicensed and prototypes are included. Enjoy! -
Version 1.0.0
114 downloads
Sega Genesis and Mega Drive usually have high quality box scans available, but not all the spines matched up correctly when using the 3D Model feature. I decided to make uniform, high quality Fronts, Backs and Spines of all USA Genesis covers, along with some Euro and Japan Mega Drive exclusives. This upload contains the full covers (Fronts, Backs, Spines), but I also included cropped versions of each. I will upload 3D versions as well, even though Robin55s set is still pretty damn awesome. Enjoy. -
Interesting I missed this one. The confusion over this game isn't only because of the USA version of the american football game with the same title, but this game is identical to Super Action SOCCER which is a USA release, but I am not sure that was released officially. There are rom versions of Super Action Soccer (USA) and Super Action Football (Europe) but I am pretty sure only the Euro version was released officially. Anyway, I made a 3D image of the Euro version. Sorry it took so long I didnt see this till now.
-
-
actually I found a hi res Sensible Soccer with European Champions subtitle in the database: Sometimes you just have to scour the database for these logos. One system will have a low res logo for one system, but I really hi res logo of the same game on a different system.
-
Sensible Soccer series is so messy and confusing. There were many releases of this game, especially on Amiga. The 92/93 edition just uses the standard "Sensible Soccer" logo, but can also include the "European Champions" subtitle; Like this: Now there is a 1992/3 sticker logo thing on the box, but I don't know if to include that. I dont think I would but it's up to preference I guess. I think it can use the "European Champions" subtitle at the very least. Looks like a Helvetica condensed/compressed italic font, but I could be wrong. So INTERNATIONAL Sensible Soccer was released on the Amiga CD32 system. There is a hi res logo already in the database for this game, but it does not include the "World Champions" subtitle. I think "World Champions" uses Futura Bold Italic spaced out accordingly. Hope this helps.
-
-
I made a high quality logo for this when I was making PS1 boxes. Mine looks a little more stretched than this one, but I made this logo directly from a logo that was on a front box. I will include a PSD file if you want to make adjustments. White Background Transparennt (No Background) PSD file for Photoshop Time-Warner-Interactive.psd
-
Not sure where this logo came from (its not in the games db), maybe I got is from steamgriddb. Either way its 4k quality:
-
-
Version 1.0.0
43 downloads
Decided to upload these since I uploaded everything else Nintendo DS related. 1700 DS games, all USA releases I think. A few euro exclusives and one japanese game. All images are 256x384 with vertical orientation, even the games that are horizontal. I did that for uniformity. Enjoy. -
Version 1.0.0
38 downloads
Decided to upload these since I uploaded everything else Nintendo DS related. 1700 DS games, all USA releases I think. A few euro exclusives and one japanese game. All images are 256x384 with vertical orientation, even the games that are horizontal. I did that for uniformity. Enjoy.