LaunchBox Community Forums

Translating LaunchBox

Jason Carr

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you guys; sorry for the delays. I just put out beta 5 with the above translations.

Beta 5 is feature-complete, so now's the time to go ahead and finish up the translations for 10.8. We'll probably give it a bit more time though, since we're right near New Year's, and I don't want to interfere with anyone's holiday plans. I'm currently planning on putting out 10.8 a week from today (Monday, January 6th). Thanks all!

@Opak @dukeemu @cyanjiang @Bardock @MajKSA @gamehacker @Cauptain @Kondorito @Nyny77 @alexposad @k_kutsugi

• Like 1

Sorry for rushing here guys, but we're already looking to put out the 10.10 release on Monday, so if you're available to translate before then, it would be good to get the updates in. Translation packages and release notes have all been updated. :)

@Opak @cyanjiang @Bardock @MajKSA @gamehacker @Cauptain @Kondorito @Nyny77 @alexposad @k_kutsugi @dukeemu

Thank you all very, very much. :)

• Like 3