LaunchBox Community Forums

Problem with TurboGrafx CD

Mizar

8 minutes ago, Charco said:

Let's focus on one platform, in this case TurboGrafx-CD. Can you show us a screen shot of your RetroArch, load the pce_fast core and go to core information. I want to see the bios is not missing.

there u go

games wont even play in retroarch itself

Untitled2.png

Untitled.png

7 minutes ago, DOS76 said:

have you tried just switching to the SuperGrfx core instead. Also you may want to run a MD5 check on the file and see it matches the numbers shown in your image

I try that now and what i check with md5 checker thanks

edit changed core nothing

as for ms5 what i check thx

Edited by mohanned85

Well, there you go. You more than likely have bad dumps then. You have the correct working BIOS as seen in your screenshot. You said in a previous post that they were working though. Look for Redump or Darkwater dumps, they are the best.

@Charco just because it says the bios is present that doesn't mean its the matching md5 that is why I'm asking him to check it out before the dumps which would be the next logical steps. As for MD5 check I believe NotePad++ has it as a feature. If not google is your friend.

2 hours ago, Charco said:

Well, there you go. You more than likely have bad dumps then. You have the correct working BIOS as seen in your screenshot. You said in a previous post that they were working though. Look for Redump or Darkwater dumps, they are the best.

actually for turbo/pce RIGG is the best dumps

10 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

Since when? You need to provide proof when making statements that bold.

i was a founding member of RIGG, we dump and translated  the majority of the iso's that are out today that have been added into the redumps and darkwater collections. So if you find RIGG iso's you shouldnt have any issues.. i never have and those are the ones i use