LaunchBox Community Forums

Silver Ring - ClearLogo Set

viking

2 hours ago, BlueArrowUK said:

@Detran im not sure if it's up for download through the Launchbox "Download Platform Videos" option yet my friend, but I saw it on James's Thread and the finish video has been posted on the Launchbox YouTube account :)

It is available. All you have to do is create a "Batman Playlist." Make sure to title it "batman." Then it will be available through the downloader.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, docuhe said:

Hey if anyone wants some N64 Game Rings Click on the bottom 

590a801479be8_SuperMario64-02.thumb.png.659b6bb54dc713974ef3cc61374f1bfd.png590a8083f0cfe_MarioKart64-02.thumb.png.86745de059c67b396df2a8dab27d8e77.png590a80c60a569_007_GoldenEye-01.thumb.png.bf0369df0701a4179ab6571fdabeff85.png

These are very cool. I can see myself definitely using them if I go back to a theme which heavily relies on clear logos to keep things neat and orderly.

Does anyone know of any clear logos for genres, like the SHMUPS one that was posted earlier? Looking for as many genres as possible, but I guess Platformer and Action-Adventure are the most important right now. (I'm specifically looking for the logo itself, not a silver ring made out of it).

Shmups.thumb.png.89b83d6ef77a47046522bb62a2ba19c6.png

Also, here's something for people who use GamersGate (I don't think one existed for GG yet... correct me if I'm wrong...)

GamersGate.png

Edited by Kriven

• 3 weeks later...