LaunchBox Community Forums

So I used to make these things....

LogicalEgo

With all of the rumbling about support coming for custom video intro's I have been getting the itch to come out of retirement. If not a full come back then at least some edits to my current intro's to represent LB/BB. Warning, these represent another Frontend that I used to be apart of in that community.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 12/31/2016 at 11:28 AM, THK said:

Sad to hear you've left my community. Glad to see you got the itch back!

I still visit on the occasion. Just not as active as I used to be. I wish HS and LB could come together more. Having two great frontends supporting one another with artwork and projects would be something really awesome. 

• Like 1

The community is all together as we all want the same thing, to be able to play retro games in a great environment with great artwork, videos and sound. We're all after the same end result and we all contribute where we can that's what makes all these different websites one big community.

• Like 1