LaunchBox Community Forums

On 5/14/2020 at 5:05 PM, igotdvds said:

As time permits, yes. Sorry. What features are you looking for? I use it every week and it fits my needs but I'm happy to add other features or fix bugs. How can I help?

Your software is great!!! It has saved me hours and hours of renaming and moving images around.

I have a couple of doubts, though:

I still haven't figured it out how to add a second image to a category. When drag & dropping, sometimes it creates a second image, sometimes it replaces the existing one.

Also, and related to the previoius point: If I have 2 images of the same category, and I want to replace one, drag & dropping on that image sometimes replaces that one, sometimes replaces the other one and sometimes adds a 3rd.

It all probably have to do with paths and naming of both the source and target images, but I have not been able to find how to.

When using gallery mode, it would be better, in my opinion, to display in the big black space always the image you are selecting (right now it is always the fanart-background).

27 minutes ago, CMOSS said:

Your software is great!!! It has saved me hours and hours of renaming and moving images around.

I have a couple of doubts, though:

I still haven't figured it out how to add a second image to a category. When drag & dropping, sometimes it creates a second image, sometimes it replaces the existing one.

Also, and related to the previoius point: If I have 2 images of the same category, and I want to replace one, drag & dropping on that image sometimes replaces that one, sometimes replaces the other one and sometimes adds a 3rd.

It all probably have to do with paths and naming of both the source and target images, but I have not been able to find how to.

When using gallery mode, it would be better, in my opinion, to display in the big black space always the image you are selecting (right now it is always the fanart-background).

Thanks!

I'll look into this as I honestly forget how I set that up. Give me a little bit to investigate.

1 hour ago, Zozio said:

Hello it seems when i click missing he give me same result : street fighter 2 for Sega genesis but in launchbox all media are there so i don't understand why LMM give me this result. What does it search : it compare rom vs media ?

My games are outside from launchbox directory has i an impact on LMM ?

it's a great tool for media :)

Let me look into that issue as something seems to have changed as I see the same issue now but never did before (and I havent changed the code)

• Like 1
  • Game On 1

1 hour ago, Zozio said:

i will test it now

No change for me : always show me games that have aldready media when i use "filter missing" :(

Because of the way LB does its adds and appends characters and what not as well as handles special characters, this is tough to handle. The primary issue comes if you add them yourself and it detects them. If you scrape, it will work much better. There is no way for me to tap in to what file LB actually thinks is associated with each ROM exactly. I have to make lots of assumptions. Because I scrape and update, mine is almost 100% accurate.

38 minutes ago, CMOSS said:

I've just installed the application and set the path to my launchbox installation. No lists are populated. Can you help me out?

imagen.thumb.png.c1b182a6f04e9b8a87958441e5e51f29.png

Click the drop down list on the left. Is it empty? Click "Reload" as well...

Edited by igotdvds