LaunchBox Community Forums

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So this is dead? I can't get it to launch no matter what...

EDIT: Forget it. People, watch out, when the app launches, it launches a window behind all other windows. So you have to minimize everything to get out of the way. I was thinking it was not launching but it was just hidden behind all my 30 opened windows.

Edited by starplayer

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, this works still but it goes behind all your windows so you can't have anything else open. Unfortunately it doesn't recognize Hyperspin's naming convention like Launchbox does so you can't use media from either Hyperspin or Emumovies. You're forced to download the media from the Launchbox DB.

On 10/13/2018 at 3:57 AM, Chris Kant said:

is something planend as an update for this? I want to have a clean media solution within lunchbox without doubles and different qualities. also for videos and manuals.

I already handle videos, what else did you have in mind? I'll look into manuals.

Edited by igotdvds

Thought I would re-visit this since it seems to be undergoing active development again. Within the first minute of use I have come across a bug/problem. I loaded up the Wii list, selected the "missing" box, and it shows a bunch of games having a missing front box - but when I go into Launchbox, the front boxes are there.

2 hours ago, Retrofrogg said:

Thought I would re-visit this since it seems to be undergoing active development again. Within the first minute of use I have come across a bug/problem. I loaded up the Wii list, selected the "missing" box, and it shows a bunch of games having a missing front box - but when I go into Launchbox, the front boxes are there.

This is entirely possible. Its very difficult to account for every possible file name including special characters that could exist. The majority of them are addressed and the filename is expected to end in "-01". If you would like to be helpful, you could outline some filenames that are present in LB and not in LMM, this way, we can account for the other characters or filenames and solve the issue.

Rather than looking in the folders, wouldn’t it be better for this app to link in with Launchbox to see which covers are correctly associated with it? That way there wouldn’t be such errors. Or if that’s not possible, maybe allow for any -01 -02 or other file name variations. 

Edited by Retrofrogg