LaunchBox Community Forums

Pinball fx setup

knightCrawler

4 minutes ago, Lapo said:

Hi,

there's any way to launch Pinball FX3 without a cabinet code?

Thanks in advance.

You can, it just will not launch directly into a table, it will take you into the PBFX3 UI and you have to choose a table. 

You can follow the steps in this thread. Even though it is steps on launching if you have the code, it will still launch without the code. As I mentioned above it just will not launch directly into a table. 

Sorry I made a mistake in my question, now I'm already able to launch Pinball FX3 and select the table I want from the menu, I'd like to know if there's any way to launch directly into a table without a cabinet code as I can do with Pinball FX2, from your answer I think there's no way to do that, Anyway thanks!

23 minutes ago, Lapo said:

Sorry I made a mistake in my question, now I'm already able to launch Pinball FX3 and select the table I want from the menu, I'd like to know if there's any way to launch directly into a table without a cabinet code as I can do with Pinball FX2, from your answer I think there's no way to do that, Anyway thanks!

Correct. PBFX3 requires a code. 

• 1 year later...
On 9/19/2019 at 8:01 PM, Retro808 said:

Correct. PBFX3 requires a code. 

Hi Retro808,

so now after 2 years from your message i have a question for you.

It's possible now launch directly a single table with Pinball Fx3 without cabinet code ? There is a way now ? Please Help me! Thanks.

I'm setting all platforms on my BigBox and miss this.

Bye bye,
Mark