LaunchBox Community Forums

PASC CE (Wip) Editor - video update

y2guru

11 minutes ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

I would love to watch but am very busy atm, will it be possible to see the stream afterwards as well?

if i don't get many responses then i will just go ahead and create another youtube video and place the link here

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, y2guru said:

As promised, here's the latest video update... major progress and coming together quite nicely.

You are amazing, @Jason Carr should hire you to make this an official theme editor for Bigbox. This will make Launchbox/Bigbox even better than other front-ends. Cant wait will you add more features like the wheel. btw, will you support spinning discs, and object transitions/effects, like making an image or object slide or fade or spin when changing platforms or a game?

Edited by ea4492
  • Like 1

I've just been watching the video and WOW that's come on leaps and bounds since I last saw your progress. It's definitely more of an all round theme editor now. Really looking forwards to using this. It's going to make life much easier for everyone. Thanks for showing us your progress, please keep the thread up to date too with the new added bits :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rincewind said:

I've just been watching the video and WOW that's come on leaps and bounds since I last saw your progress. It's definitely more of an all round theme editor now. Really looking forwards to using this. It's going to make life much easier for everyone. Thanks for showing us your progress, please keep the thread up to date too with the new added bits :)

Much appreciated Rince, one thing is for sure, my To-Do list is getting much shorter.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ea4492 said:

You are amazing, @Jason Carr should hire you to make this an official theme editor for Bigbox. This will make Launchbox/Bigbox even better than other front-ends. Cant wait will you add more features like the wheel. btw, will you support spinning discs, and object transitions/effects, like making an image or object slide or fade or spin when changing platforms or a game?

I will be adding Animations (spinning discs) and object transitions

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Added "Smart Guides" to the editor allowing for easier UI Element placement, plus I found some icons that I could associate with the UI elements making it a little easier to find what you are looking for in the lists.

Untitled.thumb.png.c6b7621e76eca3c52fea66d6c583b32d.pngUntitled2.thumb.png.3333ed47e96fd47c2cc9eab780b80ddc.png 

Edited by y2guru
  • Game On 1

Just now, neil9000 said:

Also it was great to hear a English accent in the video, i feel that a lot of the time it seems like everyone here is in the US or the South American country's for the most part, so it was nice to hear a fellow countryman is doing this great work. ;) 

hahahaha thanks, but I am a fellow countryman based in the States ;)