LaunchBox Community Forums

Sega Ringwide, Ringedge, LIndbergh, Namco ES3 video files

sucramjd

On 9/15/2021 at 2:35 AM, zugswang said:

Yes, but if internet cuts out for example or I accidently close the browser the download just fails and you need to start again. With IDM or any other download manager you can just resume it.

On a small download it's not an issue, but for stuff 5-10gb in size it's a pain having to start again as I have found out 2-3 times already.

It is just what I am used to on every other site I use, so I thought I would bring it to your attention as I am sure many others use IDM or similar.

All I am saying is for years IDM worked perfectly in this forum and now it doesn't.

Thanks for your input.

@zugswang I think Invision Community is trying to deter multiple download connections to their servers. I found that if you bring up the file you wish to download, instead of clicking on the "Download" with the left mouse button like you normally would, right click on it instead and "Download with IDM" should be in your context menu. Is for me.

Edited by The Papaw
  • Like 1

We're still working on fixing this, guys. It's been a nightmare, to be honest. I've probably spent 20 hours on the issue, and I've been getting the run around from everyone.

Just to correct a few things, we host this ourselves, on our own dedicated server. The problem is likely somehow a server configuration issue, but it's been a mess to resolve. I'm still working on it.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

@The Papaw @PaDeMoNiuM @sucramjd I might finally have this rotten issue fixed. It appears to have been a PHP setting, but of course it was nonsensical. I actually lowered a PHP setting from unlimited to a static value, which I think fixed it (it has for me). Can you test yourselves? Again, sorry for the trouble here.

Awesome Jason, I just uploaded a dummy file for a new theme, I will try to add the real file now! Will let ya know in a few

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

@The Papaw @PaDeMoNiuM @sucramjd I might finally have this rotten issue fixed. It appears to have been a PHP setting, but of course it was nonsensical. I actually lowered a PHP setting from unlimited to a static value, which I think fixed it (it has for me). Can you test yourselves? Again, sorry for the trouble here.

I WAS able to upload it without issues!!! Thank you, thank you....You the MAN!!!xDB|

• Game On 1

@Jason CarrI believed it!

First test with a small 11 mb video, despite the absence of a progress bar Good !! It's ok ! :)

, second test with the metroid dread thème ( 99 mb) and bam  ...Back to the error 200 :(

The Curse! lol

I try again

@sucramjd Great job on these themes as they have really help complete my teknoparrot collection. I have downloaded all your packs on the forum but I seem to be missing 2 video themes that you have made that you posted here in this topic which is Contra Evolution and R Tuned Ultimate Street Racing. Did you upload these 2 themes on the forum?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...