LaunchBox Community Forums

10.7-beta-1 Released

Jason Carr

Just wanted to comment that I've only started using the free version of LB with 10.6 a few days ago but already I'm finding it very useful and convenient for cataloging my huge collection of PC/Windows games.  I still use HyperSpin for all my emulators and roms which took me 3-4 years to configure just right lol but ironically HyperSpin is now launched within LB.  My Launchbox got auto-updated to 10.7 today and already I'm noticing it's noticeably faster in scrolling down my rather large collection in Box Front view.  Good work to the developer.  I may just get the premium version soon but am grateful that even the free version allows excellent cataloging of my collection

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to this awesome software.

I would really like to see a plugin for startup videos, where each starup it should randomly select one of the videos in the startup folder. It's really hard to manually rename and copy paste it eachtime when I'm bored :)

5 minutes ago, sgum said:

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to this awesome software.

I would really like to see a plugin for startup videos, where each starup it should randomly select one of the videos in the startup folder. It's really hard to manually rename and copy paste it eachtime when I'm bored :)

BigBox does this without a plugin already. In your \Launchbox\Videos folder make sure Have a folder called “Startup” than drop all the videos in there. They can be named whatever you want them to be. 

9 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

BigBox does this without a plugin already. In your \Launchbox\Videos folder make sure Have a folder called “Startup” than drop all the videos in there. They can be named whatever you want them to be. 

Ahh coool it worked. Sorry I m a newbie of a BigBox user :))). Thanks a lot.

• 2 weeks later...