LaunchBox Community Forums

Sony Playstation 3

13 files

1. Theme Videos and Video Snaps for Sony Playstation 3

Sharing some theme videos and video snaps I made for this console. I might add more as soon as I make them.
    How to add to your LaunchBox and BigBox:
    Download the zip files. Extract to LaunchBox's root folder. Content will be extracted to its proper folders. Done! Video snaps will show up in the game details panels and theme videos will appear on BigBox themes' views that use them. List of theme videos:
    Catherine Demon's Souls Diablo III: Reaper of Souls: Ultimate Evil Edition Earthworm Jim HD Final Fantasy XIII Final Fantasy XIII-2 God of War HD God of War II HD God of War III The Last of Us Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Lollipop Chainsaw Mirror's Edge NBA Jam: On fire Edition NEW NFL Blitz NEWEST Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch NieR: Replicant Persona 5 Red Dead Redemption (Original and GOTY) Resident Evil Code: Veronica X HD  Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Details for Nerds:
    Theme videos are at least 1080p60, encoded with HEVC for optimal file size. Video snaps are usually 540p, some lower resolution, some higher up to 720p60. Encoded using x264 for compatibility and performance. Theme videos' audio is 160 kbps aac, video snaps 96-160 kbps aac.

3,788 downloads

(3 reviews)

11 comments

Updated

2. Custom Disc Art for PSN titles

Started making discs for XBLA titles and thought since I have all these art assets might as well make discs for psn titles. Here are the first ones I've done. The ZIP files have the PSD if you want to edit the disc, like put the PEGI rating on there or something. The ZIP also contains all the finished discs in PNG and any assets I could remember to package along.
    Most of these have been submitted to the GamesDB as fan art disc
    This first batch has
    Castlevania- Harmony of Despair
    Deadlest Warrior- Legends
    Dragon's Lair
    Dungeon Defenders
    Sega Rally Online Arcade
    Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
    The Fancy Pants Adventures
    World Gone Sour
    Zombie Apocalypse- Never Die Alone

224 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. PS3 Photoshop Template

Hey Guys,
    With RPCS3 really taking strides in its emulation i thought i would share a PS3 Template i have been using lately
    There are 2 Versions - Older PS3 Discs and New PS3 Discs
    They can be selected by choosing the folder
    Normally i upload my collection, but work been keeping me busy, pretty straight forward though and basic Photoshop knowledge you will be able to make some awesome discs!

343 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

4. God of War: Origins Collection PS3 3D Cover

Wanted a proper cover for this version of the game and so now we have another option. Enjoy folks!

36 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Sacred 3 PS3 3D case

back once again to bring you folks another cover! This time we have Sacred 3 and as always I hope you guys get some use out of this.

41 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 PS3 3D cover

Hello again!  I was finally getting my ps3 stuff squared away when I could not find a proper 3d box for this game and so here we are.
    Enjoy!

31 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Sony PlayStation 3 Disc Games 3D Box Pack (770)

*These are available through Emumovies Sync and have been uploaded to the LaunchBox database.
    This is a collection of 770 PlayStation 3 3D boxes made from covers downloaded from FreeCovers.net. and The Cover ProjectSome of the boxes in the collection have a few different versions to chose from for Europe and the USA, mostly just the age stamp is different, P.E.G.I for Europe and E.S.R.B. for the USA.
    If you find my work of use could you please consider donating to my Patreon found here: https://www.patreon.com/RobinLevingstone
    LIST OF 3D BOXES IN COLLECTION:

My PlayStation Store Boxes Can be found here:

2,798 downloads

(0 reviews)

25 comments

Updated

8. Sony PlayStation 3 PSN 3D Box Pack (766)

- These are available through EmuMovies Sync also.
    This is an almost complete collection of PlayStation 3 - PlayStation Store 3D Boxes. There are 766 Boxes in this collection. Please note these Boxes are for Games that were Released on the PlayStation Store ONLY, cross-overs are not included.
    If you find my work of use could you please consider donating to my Patreon found here: https://www.patreon.com/RobinLevingstone

My PlayStation 3D Boxes for Disc games can be downloaded here:

GAMES COVERED:

1,316 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

9. Shro2016 1:1 Pack - Sony PlayStation 3

This file contains the complete 1:1 cover set for all Sony PlayStation 3 games released in the EU/US Regions (601 images in total). 
    All files have been created by myself using the various repositories on the Internet for source materials and all have been adapted to suit the 1:1 file ratio and all have had a standard PS3 overlay applied so that they appear uniform in the set.
    The file format is JPG to keep file size small and hopeful better performance on low spec machines. The file dimensions are all 500x500
    1:1 Packs for other consoles will be added shortly.

252 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. Sony PlayStation 3 PSN 2D Box Pack

This is an almost complete collection of PlayStation 3 - PlayStation Store 2D Covers. There are 766 covers in this collection. Please note these boxes are for games released on the PlayStation Store ONLY, cross-overs are not included.

LIST OF GAMES COVERED:
    My PlayStation 3 Disc games Pack can be Downloaded here:

523 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

11. Sony PlayStation 3 Disc Games 2D Box Pack

This Is a Collection of 604 2D Boxes for Playstation 3 Disc games.

LIST OF GAMES INCLUDED:
    My PlayStation 3 PSN Store Games 2D Boxes pack can be downloaded here:

631 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. Sony PlayStation 3 Themes (16:9)

This is going to be a very small collection since I only have 2 PlayStation 3 games that I run on RPCS3: Demon's Souls and Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir.
    I'll probably add more down the road.
    1. Demon's Souls
    2. Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition
    3. Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir
    4. 1942: Joint Strike

354 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

13. PS3 3d Covers 952x1326

This is my first contribution to this Frontend.
    It's my PS3 3d Covers collection made so far (140 covers) with 952x1326 resolution.
    More it will come as soons as I made new ones.
    Some PSN only games were made with artwork collected and my imagination but always respecting PS3 covers template standards.

I hope you like it.

588 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Submitted