About This File
What's New in Version 1.5.9 See changelog
CHANGES in 1.5.9:
- More fixes to AutoHotkey detection
- AutoHotkey is now copied from LaunchBox to the addon's userdata
- User can set their own AutoHotkey.exe from Advanced settings
- Some code clean up with the smb support
- The upgrade support in this addon's Autohotkey script will not work properly with the auto download background option for LaunchBox enabled. Current workaround is to remove the check mark from the "Automatically Download Updates in the Background" box in LaunchBox's Options under the Updates section.
- Taskbar will flash on Kodi Windows Store version (UWA). Current workaround is to switch to Kodi non-UWA or to minimize effects, enable hide task bar in advance options, remove Cortana search bar and change taskbar to black.
- Due to windows security restriction on SMB shares over IP (eg. \\192.168.1.1\shared-folder\), the addon will produce an error saying it is not supported. Current workaround is to enable SMB fix in Advance settings to replace IP with supplied server name or enable SMBv1 on server and computer to allow NetBIOS name resolutions in Kodi.
- Kodi-six package is now required, addon will fail if after first installation of Kodi-six package dependency, Kodi was not restarted.
This release is another optimization fix. Cleaned up some code with the smb support. AutoHotkey is now save in the addon's settings to stop it from scanning for it on every launch, on first detection will copy AutoHotkey.exe and license.txt (if found) to the addon's userdata folder to fix AHK script update installer support. The installer was killing AutoHotkey.exe the addon was using in the LaunchBox folder causing the AHK script to close. Added option to set own AutoHotkey.exe in Advanced settings of addon.
- Back to looking into multiple Launchbox support, most likely now a Kodi 19 only feature.