About This File
What's New in Version 1.5.8 See changelog
CHANGES in 1.5.8:
- Fixed AutoHotkey location slow detection using debug help and code from @doogie
- Added some more logging to detect delays better
- The upgrade support in this addon's Autohotkey script will not work properly with the auto download background option for LaunchBox enabled. Current workaround is to remove the check mark from the "Automatically Download Updates in the Background" box in LaunchBox's Options under the Updates section.
- Taskbar will flash on Kodi Windows Store version (UWA). Current workaround is to switch to Kodi non-UWA or to minimize effects, enable hide task bar in advance options, remove Cortana search bar and change taskbar to black.
- Due to windows security restriction on SMB shares over IP (eg. \\192.168.1.1\shared-folder\), the addon will produce an error saying it is not supported. Current workaround is to enable SMB fix in Advance settings to replace IP with supplied server name or enable SMBv1 on server and computer to allow NetBIOS name resolutions in Kodi.
- Kodi-six package is now required, addon will fail if after first installation of Kodi-six package dependency, Kodi was not restarted.
This release is an optimization fix and adds additional logging. I made a bone head mistake in my AutoHotkey location detection and did not ignore directories that would never contain it. Thanks to @doogie for taking the time I didn't have and locating as well as supplying fix.
- Back to looking into multiple Launchbox support, most likely now a Kodi 19 only feature.