About This File
What's New in Version 1.5.5 See changelog
CHANGES in 1.5.5:
- Hide taskbar option added
- Hide mouse cursor while on Blank Black Gui
- Hide mouse Busy/Wait cursor
- Move mouse cursor to Top Right corner of screen
- Some code clean up for Python 3 prep
- The upgrade support in this addon's Autohotkey script will not work properly with the auto download background option for LaunchBox enabled. Current workaround is to remove the check mark from the "Automatically Download Updates in the Background" box in LaunchBox's Options under the Updates section.
- Taskbar will flash on Kodi Windows Store version (UWA). Current workaround is to switch to Kodi non-UWA or to minimize effects, enable hide task bar in advance options, remove Cortana search bar and change taskbar to black.
This release is to try to minimize the effects the taskbar has on Kodi UWA and to hide the mouse better for those that don't like to see it. It is already known that the taskbar will raise itself over top of the black Gui the AHK script creates to hide desktop icons and taskbar on non-UWA Kodi whether it is set to AlwaysOnTop or not using Kodi Windows Store verion. So a hide taskbar option was added to reduce it to a thin line at the bottom of the screen. Removing the Cortana search bar is reported to minimize the 'flash' to just start up of the script when it transitions from Kodi to Bigbox.
- Code rewrite in Python 3 compatible
- Back to looking into multiple Launchbox support