Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

neil9000

Members
  • Posts

    12,649
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    38

Everything posted by neil9000

  1. The new auditing is a godsend, currently going through all my systems removing duplicates. Thanks @Jason Carr.
  2. 2 -0 come on you spurs!!!
  3. Lol spurs 1 Chelsea 0!!!!!!
  4. Lol "Some English myself"
  5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvkmBfEGw9U
  6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxgpnQPly3o
  7. Yeah the word is ours!!!! But U use it not us, oh wait....... that's just the English language!!!!!! lol
  8. Lol, to U both. I'm SPURS! That is Tottenham Hotspur! Big team here and some big celebrity yank supporters
  9. lol, doesn't seem to be that easy for some people. but......
  10. Right I'm English, and my SOCCER? Team are playing on TV right now, so I'm on my tablet, might be a bit slow to comment. Apologies.
  11. Only needs 8gb max anyway!!
  12. I'm not using a mce remote, its a universal remote like poster.
  13. @docralston, windows 10??
  14. Hi, you might need to emulate a keyboard and remote on your Logitech remote, I believe they are mce remote and mce keyboard, in the Logitech database. Both with Microsoft as manufacturer
  15. I mean of course you can if u want, but I think its to much for what you want to do. but its your money, and as I said ram is cheap.
  16. If you have 2 slots, then no!! not with your system, I would recommend putting another exact same in the other slot.
  17. lol. if you have a free second slot, stick another same size in the other, dual slot increases ram performance a lot!! And ram is cheap.
  18. Audit comes up with a sh*t ton missing and a sh*t ton unknown, I wont do the math but........ scales might balance out?????
  19. Yeah multiple regions for most games.
  20. Me??
  21. OK import has finally finished 3429 imported, there's really that many snes variations?
  22. Goldeneye has always been wrong for me, its Goldeneye 007
  23. I thought I would test this new auditing feature, so I deleted my snes collection this morning and downloaded the no intro set to test auditing. I have been importing my no intro set now for about 6 hours!!!! its nearly finished, fingers crossed!!!!!!
  24. Well I don't want to put words in your mouth or dictate in any way, but I would add a cheap graphics card 1st, I mean this is all about emulation right, you want to game. However, you said you had 4gb ram I assume that's a single stick? do you have a second ram slot?
×
×
  • Create New...