LaunchBox Community Forums

Translating LaunchBox

Jason Carr

Supreme said I don't want to take any credit but... it was my idea to use "Attivare" in italian because italian is very close to my native language (spanish) so I can see where you took the inspiration from Clive :P
Hi @Supreme. Actually Activar/Desactivar was introduced by me a loooong time ago. Version 4.7 of LaunchBox April/16/2015 to be precise. :p I appreciate your help though. @Jason Carr Jason I miss your posts at https://www.launchbox-app.com/new-releases... Each release you managed to write something funny hehe

@Jason Everything looks fine now! But it seems that i have overseen two lines. If you could change the "welcomeWizardPage.Text" in the "DownloadMetadataWizardForm.resx" to "Willkommen beim Wizard zum Herunterladen von Metadaten und Grafiken". And in the "ImportGamesFromSteamWizardForm" it needs to be changed to "Willkommen beim Wizard zum Importieren von Steam Spielen" for the official release :) See you later in stream Smile

Awesome, @Bardock! Great to hear. Give me a few days to get a Dutch translation package together for you and we'll be on our way. :) FYI, guys, I just rushed out the 6.5 release because of more Kaspersky false positive issues. I added support for searching with an on-screen keyboard to Big Box and somehow magically that got rid of the false positives, so I went ahead and put out the official release. We didn't update any translations (I didn't even update any release notes), unfortunately, so sorry for that but I felt that I should rush this one out to combat Kaspersky.

Below is a list of small translation errors that occur only in BigBox (Portuguese-Brazil) In Game Details: Wrong: "Desenvolvedor" Right: "Desenvolvedor:" In English: "Developer:" Wrong: "Lançado para" Right: "Lançado em" In English: "Released on" In Platform Details: Wrong: "Emulador Padrao:" Right: "Emulador Padrão:" In English: "Default Emulator:" Wrong: "Memoria:" Right: "Memória:" In English: "Memory:" Wrong: "Midia:" Right: "Mídia:" In English: "Media:" Wrong: "Maximo de Controles:" Right: "Máximo de Controles:" In English: "Max Controllers:" In BigBox Main Menu: Wrong: "Atrás" Right: "Voltar" In English: "Back" Wrong: "View All Games" Right: "Ver Todos os Jogos" In English: "View All Games" Below is the link to the corrected translation Language-pt-BR.zip

Jason Carr said Thank you @diegogskt. Did you use the latest translation package (from today) when you translated those? :)
I downloaded the file "Language-pt-BR.zip" (in day 31/July/2016) that you posted on the first page of this topic. @Jason Carr @AFaustini Do not use the file from my previous post , use this: Language-pt-BR-OK.zip I edited again because I had not seen the following message: WARNING: Do not open up all the files at once in Zeta Resource Editor! This unfortunately causes occasional conflicts and can be hard to fix later. You'll want to make sure to open each set of files individually.

Thank you @diegogskt. My apologies guys for the delays in getting the new translations going (Italian and Dutch). I need to get one more new version tested and out before we tackle the new translations; there's one glaring bug in 6.6 that's gonna force me to rush out another release. I'm hoping to put 6.7 out in a couple days here. @Opaklopper, @AFaustini, @CliveBarker, @Wattoo, I know you guys just translated stuff but if you want to update the translations for 6.7, I'd appreciate it. Also, here are the release notes: Different image types can now be specified for each platform Big Box custom themes and views are even more powerful A default Rocket Launcher emulator configuration is now included Thank you once again guys.

Hi @Jason I checked the files now and made some minor fixes. But there were only some new phrases in the Strings-File (Monitor Hz). So i'm not sure if the german files were updated, i thought there were more new phrases. But maybe i'm wrong. Anyways the updated files are attached.
Jason Carr said Different image types can now be specified for each platform Big Box custom themes and views are even more powerful A default Rocket Launcher emulator configuration is now included Thank you once again guys.
Verschiedene Grafiktypen können nun für jede Plattform spezifiziert werden Benutzerdefinierte Designs für BigBox sind jetzt noch umfangreicher Eine voreingestellte Rocket Launcher Emulator Konfiguration wurde hinzugefügt

French : Different image types can now be specified for each platform : Différents types d'images peuvent maintenant être spécifiés pour chaque plateforme Big Box custom themes and views are even more powerful : Les vues et les thèmes personnalisés de BigBox sont encore plus efficaces A default Rocket Launcher emulator configuration is now included : Est inclus maintenant une configuration par défaut de l'émulateur Rocket Launcher Smile

Different image types can now be specified for each platform - Tipos de imagem diferentes podem ser especificados para cada plataforma Big Box custom themes and views are even more powerful - Temas e visualizações personalizadas estão ainda mais poderosos A default Rocket Launcher emulator configuration is now included - Uma configuração padrão do emulador Rocket Launcher agora é incluída