LaunchBox Community Forums

Translating LaunchBox

Jason Carr

On 2/26/2019 at 8:03 PM, Jason Carr said:

Sorry for the delay on getting the translations into a beta guys. I've been working on the new Big Box themes manager and downloader and it's been taking a while. They'll definitely be in for the first 9.6 beta. :)

Hello Jason!

It's very good that you didn't have time to add a Russian Translation to a new 9.6 beta1.

I corrected some lines in the previous version. Updated version in attachment.....

Kind Regards, Aleksey

Language-ru-RU.zip

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

Thank you @alexposad; I added the translation package but apparently forgot to turn it on for the last beta. I'm planning to put out a beta today so I'll get it all going. So sorry for all the delays, and thanks for your patience.

Jason, thanks for the info. I'll wait for the next beta.

52 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

@alexposad I never notified you (sorry for that), but the Russian translation is available (I put it into a previous beta). Let me know how it goes for testing. :)

Hi Jason! Mistakes a lot, I will correct. But... thank you - nice to see native language! I will try to upload the corrected files in three days - now at work!

• Like 1

On 3/8/2019 at 11:45 PM, alexposad said:

Hi Jason! Mistakes a lot, I will correct. But... thank you - nice to see native language! I will try to upload the corrected files in three days - now at work!

Hi Jason! As promised I post the updated translation files into Russian. A lot of changes!!! I also have a few requests:

1. Tools>Options>General>Language change "русский" to "Русский"

2. Is it possible to increase width of the button "Add" on the main screen by 2-3 pix
111.thumb.JPG.72856cb28ac2dea34435080f330ba89d.JPGKind Regards!

Aleksey

Language-ru-RU (9.6beta4).zip

• Like 1

Thank you @Cauptain and @alexposad; I have these packages integrated for the next beta. My apologies for the delay here.

@Cauptain Unfortunately I don't plan on translating those particular items due to technical issues/restrictions; the names of the platform categories can certainly be changed by the end user though. Also I can manually change the name of the language; what did you want me to change it to?

@alexposad I've changed the language name there. I've also increased the width of the Add button a bit, but it will only be changed in the default theme unfortunately.

Thanks again guys; the new beta should be out soon. :)

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

Thank you @Cauptain and @alexposad; I have these packages integrated for the next beta. My apologies for the delay here.

@Cauptain Unfortunately I don't plan on translating those particular items due to technical issues/restrictions; the names of the platform categories can certainly be changed by the end user though. Also I can manually change the name of the language; what did you want me to change it to? @alexposad

@Jason Carr now I've seen that we can change. Forget my request. Its ok.

Claudio

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jason Carr said:

@Cauptain Unfortunately I don't plan on translating those particular items due to technical issues/restrictions; the names of the platform categories can certainly be changed by the end user though. Also I can manually change the name of the language; what did you want me to change it to?

@alexposad I've changed the language name there. I've also increased the width of the Add button a bit, but it will only be changed in the default theme unfortunately.

Thanks again guys; the new beta should be out soon. :)

Hello Jason, I'll check on my day off. Thank you very much!

Aleksey

• Like 2

Hey all, we're nearing release time again, so it's time for another round of translations! I'm looking to put out the official 9.6 release early next week (probably on Monday or Tuesday). As always, thank you all very, very much. :)

@Opak @dukeemu @cyanjiang @Bardock @MajKSA @gamehacker @Cauptain @Kondorito @Nyny77 @alexposad

• Like 2