LaunchBox Community Forums

RetroHumanoid Cinematics & Refried Theme

6 hours ago, goofers said:

Hi kondorito its been a while man how are you doing?

All good bro :)
Finishing the FullHD NES cart set, and doing with a couple of other users a UHD Arcade cabs full set with transparent bgs. Will be taking a break from creating stuff after that project.
Hope to see you around!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kondorito said:

Finishing the FullHD NES cart set, and doing with a couple of other users a UHD Arcade cabs full set with transparent bgs. Will be taking a break from creating stuff after that project.
Hope to see you around!

I am actually looking really forward to the Cabinet set you guys are making...glad someone is taking on that task. Thanks for that

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kondorito said:

Hope to see you around!

Yeah, I am back just waiting on a new desk coming next week so I can get back into my artwork running a nice 4k screen now so stuff will be even better haha hope to talk again soon mate.

@goofersseems like all I have are the 2 default bezels below.I did see the couple threads you posted under,and that you were working on making some,and I also grabbed the pack of 18 bezels for mame that are available...but,I still have to implement them into rocketlauncher myself. Here is a link to the google drive,but,you probably already have these ,as you posted in that same thread... https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Z-XWMVh4IsW_uAOklrwSa3idPFe9zJug

Bezel.thumb.png.66036e76aff2e7db41f5161b12d6042a.pngBezel2.thumb.png.55e2f9b2fc84e57deb75df702c4c3168.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Styphelus said:

Holly molly! This is great. So much work went into this. Can't wait for the rest.

Once you have finished everything, will you be posting a template so anyone who wants to add an additional system can do it and still retain the same look?

Well,since this is the only theme I ever intend on doing,I will probably end up covering everything out there at some point myself...but,I have no problem releasing the assets for people to make their own systems...once everything current is out there.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zetec-s-joe said:

You have probably already thought of this, but an Intro video for when you load Big Box to match the unique style you've gone for would just make everything look like the best complete package ?

I did think about it yes...but,probably not gonna happen...from me anyways...unless a patron requests it. I just have alot on my plate atm,and an intro is something i'm not able to make time for,and I don't really want to delay the release of the theme any further.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, RetroHumanoid said:

I did think about it yes...but,probably not gonna happen...from me anyways...unless a patron requests it. I just have alot on my plate atm,and an intro is something i'm not able to make time for,and I don't really want to delay the release of the theme any further.

That is completly fair and understandable, you've done so much work on this already, after its out I may have to sign up to patron to ask for an intro and a framed platform clear logo set to match the great style of the theme ?

Really looking foward to the final release, great work :)

• Like 1