LaunchBox Community Forums

Arcade 3D Boxes 2.0 project W.I.P.

Mr. RetroLust

Version 1.9

•  Added pack "QRS - UPDATE PACK" Enjoy! ? After all update packs are done I'll release the resources and template so people with the skills can make their own or any missink ones.

NOTE! : After installing the images you have to select all (or any alphabetical range) arcade games (CTRL+A = select all) go to Tools and click 'Refresh selected images', let it load and the games should now display the right 3D boxes. 

• Like 2
  • Unusual Gem 1

Version 2.0

•  Added the last pack: "TUVWXYZ - UPDATE PACK" Finally done! ?;)  (what a relief lol)

I'll prepare and package the tools and templates used upcoming days, I'll have to redo some scripts/actions to make them standalone so to speak.

NOTE! : After installing the images you have to select all (or any alphabetical range) arcade games (CTRL+A = select all) go to Tools and click 'Refresh selected images', let it load and the games should now display the right 3D boxes. 

• Like 3