LaunchBox Community Forums

56 files

1. Zen Pinball FX3 Image Media Pack - Updated to Volume 7 (March 2022)

***Updated with new Indiana Jones - The Pinball Adventure table released March 2022.***
    ***Volume 6 update includes Williams Pack for Funhouse, Dr. Dude, and Space Station ***
    =======================================
    This includes media for all 96 100 Pinball FX3 tables through Volume 5 released in December 2019  Volume 6 and with Indiana Jones table released in March 2022.  This pack includes:
     Clear Logo  Docklet Gameplay Screenshot Full Table Gameplay Screenshot Background Pseudo-Backglass - I use these for Game Title snaps Advertisement - Front and Back (for the recreation tables only) I only made a few of the backglass/background images when no others were available. The rest are credited to others, gathered from Zen site, Steam, www.gameex.info pinballx media site, and around the web.  If someone objects to an image they created being in this pack, let me know and I will remove it. 
    For those that have two screen setups, then the images for the background on screen #2, named according to the PXP (Steam) file naming convention (which is not straightforward) are in the "Two-Screen Images - PXP Naming.zip" file.  The Pinball FX3 Images.Zip file contains a zip of the Launchbox images folders.  Within the folder structure they are as follows:
     Clear Logo  = Clear Logo folder Docklet = Box-Front-Reconstructed folder Gameplay Screenshot = Screenshot-Gameplay Full Table Gameplay Screenshot = Screenshot-Game Select Background = Fanart-Background Pseudo-Backglass  = Screenshot-Game Title Advertisement - Front and Back (for the recreation tables only) - Flyers folders If you want video snaps, you can find those here:
    Lastly this platform XML file contains data for each table, PXP name, year, manufacturer, brief description (usually from Zen site), and base information that would normally be downloaded from LB DB. NOTE: The XML file is now located with rest of image downloads. Just click "DOWNLOAD" button at top right, and it is the last entry.

12,098 downloads

(3 reviews)

17 comments

Updated

2. Pinball FX3 - Easy to setup Pinball FX3 Media and Metadata

Pinball:
    Love your Pinnies?? well your come to the right place.. 
    The first Pinball maschine dates back to the 1930s, Now there at our finger tips.
    Ahhh.. Yeah gotta love it! 😍

Easy to setup Pinball FX3 Media and Metadata

WHATS IN THE DOWNLOAD..?
    Clear Logos 3D Boxs Docklet Wheel Art 3D Carts Marquees Pinball Cabinets Gameplay Screenshots Video Snaps Table .bat files  PDF Manuals PinballFX3.xml File Easy How To Guild  

3,995 downloads

(2 reviews)

12 comments

Updated

3. Future Pinball - 700 Clear Logos

Future Pinball clear logos pack consisting of 700 images painstakingly collected and edited from sites like VPForums, Pinsimdb, Google image search, Hyperspin Forums, and other users' collections. Many of these images are very high quality and most are as close to the table logos as possible. Some have been fabricated by me and others but this group contains tables that mostly have a corresponding video. This set was originally developed and posted by me for Hyperspin. Hope you enjoy.

NOTE: These logos are quite large, in most cases, as they were originally intended for use with HyperPin and HyperSpin. They can be easily resized in HyperSpin and LaunchBox but BigBox apparently doesn't allow for resizing (that I can find). If you need smaller versions of the images, let me know and I will post an update.
    TO VIEW THESE IMAGES DO THE FOLLOWING:
    1. Remove any images in your ..\LaunchBox\Images\Future Pinball\Clear Logo folder
    2. Unzip the archive to the same folder.
    3. Delete your LaunchBox and/or BigBox cache.
    4. Set LB/BB to show Clear Logos for the Future Pinball games.
    The Video clips can be found here: https://mega.nz/#F!cBly1Q7b!9yw3zCrpmnym0K4KgitKTQ
    Also... check out my Dungeons & Dragons Manuals & Modules Platform!

1,075 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

4. Pinball 3D Box Art

I made some 3D Box Art for some pinball games. I'm using the unified redux theme and like how the 3D  Box comes up. Enjoy
    I believe there is 78 images or so in this pack.

141 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Pinball Clear Logos

If you are like me, and like to avoid using silver ring and docklets in your build then the following pinball clear logos maybe what you need.
    Pinball FX2 - Complete set.
    Pinball FX3 - Complete set.
    The Pinball Arcade - 165 logos.
    Future Pinball - 457 logos.
    I want to add, i did NOT create a lot of these logos, they are from various sources spread around the net, some are on LB's database, but i have yet to find them as a complete set, They may well exist on PinballX's private ftp, but as i have no access there i spent time going through each one to complete them for my own build.
    I made any logos that i could not find or ones that were exceptionally bad. 

Thanks goes to all persons involved in making any media for our hobby.

1,705 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

6. Pinball FX3 - Monster Update Table Docklets.

Threw these together quickly for personal use, someone asked me if i had done them, so posted here. 
    I'm sure someone will make better ones, but these will do for now.
    I added the clear logo for Creature from the Black Lagoon, as there wasn't one i could find online in case anyone wants that instead, Monster Bash has logos already in the DB

218 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Pinball Arcade Artwork

Quick & Dirty images for 95 Pinball Arcade Tables. In game screenshots cropped for Artwork.

300 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. Visual Pinball - 300+ Clear Logos

Visual Pinball clear logos pack consisting of 300+ images collected and edited from sites like VPForums, Pinsimdb, Google image search, Hyperspin Forums, and other users' collections.

NOTE: These logos may be large and, in most cases, were originally intended for use with HyperPin and HyperSpin. They can be easily resized in HyperSpin and LaunchBox but BigBox apparently doesn't allow for resizing (that I can find). If you need smaller versions of the images, let me know and I will post an update.
    TO VIEW THESE IMAGES DO THE FOLLOWING:
    1. Remove any images in your ..\LaunchBox\Images\Visual Pinball\Clear Logo folder
    2. Unzip the archive to the same folder.
    3. Delete your LaunchBox and/or BigBox cache.
    4. Set LB/BB to show Clear Logos for the Visual Pinball games.
    Visual Pinball Videos: https://mega.nz/#F!lYF30BoC!Sqaxb1Hf2d0pZzuFFzdAoQ

569 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. Future Pinball Video Snaps (23 Snaps) Part 3

Future Pinball Gameplay Video Snaps MP4 (Part 3 of 3)
    Each video snap is just 45 seconds long.

1,813 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. Future Pinball Video Snaps (23 Snaps) Part 2

Future Pinball Gameplay Video Snaps MP4 (Part 2 of 3)

1,804 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. Future Pinball Docklets (35)

Some additional Future Pinball Docklets (35) not sure who to credit with the original design. Have included a couple of templates if anyone needs to make some more.

202 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. Future Pinball Video Snaps (22 Snaps) Part 1

Future Pinball Gameplay Video Snaps MP4 (Part 1 of 3)

2,001 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. Pinball FX3 - Williams DLC 4 Tables - 3D Box, Front Box and Table media.

These are the 3D Box, Tables and Front Covers for the new Pinball FX3 DLC Williams.
    Docklets can be found in this post.

1,408 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

14. Pinball FX3 - Williams DLC Docklets (Future DLC)

4 Quick Docklets for Pinball FX3. 
    These tables are currently in Beta via steam, release date is unknown, but most media is completed, i will need to do flyby videos, so look out for these a few hours
    after the tables go live on Steam.

Use this link to see other Media by me.
    https://forums.launchbox-app.com/profile/85978-madk9/content/?type=downloads_file

703 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. Pinball FX3 Solo DLC 3D Case Style, Table and Front Cover Media.

These are the 3D Case style boxes, along with the table media and front covers. This pack only covers the latest DLC for Pinball FX3 Solo.
    Here are the other files for the Solo DLC Pack.

More Pinball FX2/3 Meda can be found under these downloads.

652 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Pinball FX3 DLC Solo Video Set 4:3 1440x1080 Flyby Videos.

These flyby videos are for the new DLC Pack for FX3 Solo.
    NOTE: You will need to rename these videos before adding them to your Launchbox
    Star Wars - Solo, Rename to RedCup1.mp4
    Star Wars - Calrissian Chronicles, Rename to - RedCup2.mp4
    Star Wars - Battle of Mimban, Rename to - RedCup3.mp4
    Not sure why they feel the need to have funky names for the tables.

Boxes will follow shortly.

You can find the accompanying Docklets here

All previous Pinball FX2/3 Related media can be found in the following links
    -------------------------------------

313 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. Pinball FX3 - Star Wars: Solo DLC Docklets.

Made these up quickly for the new DLC Pack in Pinball FX3.
    I will follow this up with Boxes and Videos shortly.

466 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Pinball FX3 3DBox's All Tables.

75 3D Box's for Pinball FX3, All boxes have the table layout as the back panel of the box.
    These go well with Critical Cid's Unified Theme,
    All tables are covered,
    While these do the job, they are far from perfect as finding art suitable was very scarce.
    There is also a pack for Pinball FX2, covering all tables.

Some of this is based upon the 2D Box set from  @rexryan
    I will add to this pack when and if they release new tables.

706 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. Pinball FX2 3DBox's All Tables.

81 3D Box's for Pinball FX2, All boxes have the table layout as the back panel of the box.
    These go well with Critical Cid's Unified Theme,
    All tables are covered, the Football Tables are covered by just one design.
    While these do the job, they are far from perfect as finding art suitable was very scarce.
    There is also a pack for Pinball FX3, covering all tables.

Some of this is based upon the 2D Box set from  @rexryan
    This is the last project i will do for Pinball FX2, as i think most media is now covered.

579 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. Pinball FX2 Video Set 4:3 1440x1080 Flyby Videos.

These videos are for the Pinball FX2 tables that did not get carried across to Pinball FX3
    Drop these videos into Videos/Pinball FX2
    For the rest of the tables you will need for Pinball FX2, then use the following post to get what you need.

1,656 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. Pinball FX3 Video Set 4:3 1440x1080 Flyby Videos.

These videos are for the current 75 tables that are available in Pinball FX3.
    These are Flyby videos, recorded in 4:3 1440x1080, and work really nicely in CriticalCid's Unified Theme.

Just Drop these into Videos/Pinball FX3.
    Note:
    Amusement_Park is misspelled please rename. (Thanks to Wakdikyat for pointing it out).

Most of the videos are also valid in Pinball FX2 as well, i will post the Videos for the tables that were not ported to FX3 in a day or so.
    Three tables will need renaming for Pinball FX2 they are .
    STARWARS_Episode7 to STARWARS_Episode_7
    STARWARS_AVCO2 to STARWARS_MFO
    STARWARS_LAPB to STARWARS_RogueOne

The missing list of Pinball FX2 videos are.
    Football
    Football_Arsenal
    Football_Barcelona
    Football_Juventus
    Football_Liverpool
    Football_Milan
    Football_RealMadrid
    Football_Roma
    Southpark1
    Southpark2
    SplosionMan
    PlantsVsZombies
    These will be added as soon as possible.

Not all the tables are valid in FX2, the tables you don't need are
    Amusement_park
    SpaceBear1
    SpaceBear2
    UNIVERSAL_BTTF
    UNIVERSAL_ET
    UNIVERSAL_Jaws
    UNIVERSAL_Jurassic_Park
    UNIVERSAL_Jurassic_Theme_Park
    UNIVERSAL_Jurassic_World

Please do not post these videos anywhere else without my permission.

Thanks goto:
    Retrohumanoid for all your help, and making me see the light , and ofc your contributions to this scene.
    CriticalCid for all his hard work, past and present
    ColPipes1978, for being overworked.
    and Lastly to Jason and his team..

15,079 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

22. Pinball Arcade Missing MegaDocklets / Clear Logos

It's pretty hard to find the missing megadocklets for Pinball Arcade. So here's the ones i made for what i think most people are missing .
    Thanks to RetroHumanoid for his help on the Spanish Eyes logo 

468 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

23. Pinball FX3 - New Table MegaDocklets.

Two quick docklets for the two new tables added this week to Pinball FX3
    StarWars The Last Jedi.
    StarWars Ach-To Island.

267 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. PinBall FX2 2D Box

Set of PinBall FX2 2D Boxes

196 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. Pinball FX2 Wheel Art

This here is some custom wheel art I created for Pinball FX2 all of the art here is from the tables I currently own on Steam the art is a pinball flipper with the logos in it hope you all enjoy it and constructive criticism is welcome 

to use these wheels place them in your Launchbox folder by default it will be C:\Users\Username\LaunchBox\Images\Pinball FX2\Clear Logo   unless you have it set to a different drive 
    If there is any tables here that do not have wheel art just let me know and I will create them and upload an updated pack

123 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated