Download many different platform theme videos from directly within LaunchBox
Tons of new music features including full soundtrack support
Scan for added and removed ROMs
Large performance improvements

Viele verschiedene Plattform Theme Videos direkt von LaunchBox herunterladen

Eine menge neue Musik Features, inklusive voller Soundtrack Support

Scan für hinzugefügte und entfernte ROMs

Extreme performance Verbesserungen

@Jason Carr Sorry for being that late. The updated files are attached.

Language-de-DE 7.0.rar

• 2 weeks later...

Alright guys, we're down to bug fixes for 7.5, so now is the time to get the translations in. All packages have been updated with the latest. Also, here are the release notes:

New auditing tool has been added to help manage games and media
Big Box now remembers the last game for every platform and the last platform used
Big Box performance has been significantly increased while using VLC

I'm hoping to put out the next official release on Thursday, if we can manage it. As always, thank you guys very much for all you do. :)

• Like 1

French :

New auditing tool has been added to help manage games and media : Un nouvel outil d'audit a été ajouté pour gérer les jeux et médias.

Big Box now remembers the last game for every platform and the last platform used : Big Box mémorise maintenant le dernier jeu pour chaque plateforme ainsi que la dernière plateforme utilisée.

Big Box performance has been significantly increased while using VLC  : Les performances de Big Box ont été améliorées de manière significative lors de l'utilisation de VLC.

Hi everyone!

Italian:

New auditing tool has been added to help manage games and media : Nuovo strumento di auditing per la gestione di giochi e media

Big Box now remembers the last game for every platform and the last platform used : BigBox ora ricorda l'ultimo gioco per ogni piattaforma e l'ultima piattaforma usata

Big Box performance has been significantly increased while using VLC : Prestazioni di BigBox ulteriormente migliorate mentre usa VLC

10 hours ago, Jason Carr said:

Alright guys, we're down to bug fixes for 7.5, so now is the time to get the translations in. All packages have been updated with the latest. Also, here are the release notes:

New auditing tool has been added to help manage games and media
Big Box now remembers the last game for every platform and the last platform used
Big Box performance has been significantly increased while using VLC

I'm hoping to put out the next official release on Thursday, if we can manage it. As always, thank you guys very much for all you do. :)

Nova ferramenta de auditoria foi adicionada para auxiliar a gerenciar jogos e mídia

Big Box agora lembra qual o ultimo jogo em cada plataforma e qual a ultima plataforma usada

Performance do Big Box foi melhorada significativamente quando é utilizado o VLC

Language-pt-BR.zip

5 minutes ago, Bardock said:

A few months back, I uploaded a translation package. Can you still use that? Because I don't have the time to do this all over and I see none of it in the latest package.

Wow, my apologies @Bardock. Sometimes it's hard to keep track of everything. Yes, I can certainly still use it. I'll get it integrated today.

@Bardock I have some unfortunate news. Somehow, something went wrong with the translations; the translation package has all the translated text in the original resx files instead of the nl-NL resx files. The problem with that is that the files also contain metadata that can't be in the translation files, so it will cause conflicts. Otherwise, I would just rename the files, but unfortunately we're up a creek here.

I think what must have happened is that you replaced the text in the original file instead of putting the text in the new files. To fix it I think we'd have to manually move them all over, which is gonna be a huge pain, so I'm not exactly sure what to do. Again, I'm very sorry for overlooking it, and I'm sorry that I'm just now discovering this problem. I understand if you want to forget about it for now, considering the circumstances. Otherwise, let me know if you want to continue with it and we'll figure out how best to fix it (but it will likely be a lot of work, unfortunately).