LaunchBox Community Forums

Translating LaunchBox

Jason Carr

Hi Jason,

Sorry it took me so long, for the translation to be completed. But here is the Dutch translation. I believe it might be a bit of an older version, so let me know if I need to take look at some files. :)

Language-nl-NL.zip

PS. If any Dutch people find anything that is incorrect, please let me know. So I can fix it!

Edited by Bardock
  • Like 1

Thank you guys; still working on fixing some bugs so it might actually be Monday before we see the release.

Thank you so much @Bardock! We're in the process of putting out 6.12 so we'll need to wait for that to go out and then I can put the translation into a beta for testing. Then you can update it as needed for the latest changes. :)

• 1 month later...

Hello Launchbox community :D

I've been using Launchbox for more than an year. This month i managed to get my premium <3 (for an upcoming arcade cabinet).

So... I'm romanian and there might be more romanians using Launchbox... and I'm ready to do my part if you need my help.

I will happily translate it to Romanian-Romania (Ro-RO). (or at least horribly fail at it :P )

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody, it's that time again! The only thing that will be going into 7.0 is bugfixes from here on out. I'm hoping to release the official 7.0 version before the end of the week (ideally Friday). Now is the time to update the translations if you guys can.

@CliveBarker @AFaustini @Wattoo @Opaklopper @dukeemu @cyanjiang

I'll get the release notes to you guys shortly as well.

@xena990 Thanks for hitting us up and sorry for my late response. I have several translation packages to generate yet so I should be able to do that shortly after the 7.0 release and I can get you guys started. Thanks!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jason Carr said:

Here are the release notes guys:

Download many different platform theme videos from directly within LaunchBox
Tons of new music features including full soundtrack support
Scan for added and removed ROMs
Large performance improvements

Baixe vídeos de temas para várias plataformas diretamente do Launchbox

Toneladas de novos recursos musicais incluindo suporte total a trilhas sonoras

Escaneamento adicionado para ROMs adicionadas e removidas

Grandes melhorias de performance

Language-pt-BR.zip

• Like 1

French :

Download many different platform theme videos from directly within LaunchBox : Télécharchez de nombreuses vidéos de thème de plateforme directement depuis LaunchBox
Tons of new music features including full soundtrack support : Des tonnes de nouvelles fonctionnalités pour la musique incluant un support complet des bandes sonores
Scan for added and removed ROMs : Scannez pour ajouter ou enlever des ROMs
Large performance improvements : De grandes améliorations de performance

Language-fr-FR.zip

Edited by Wattoo

20 hours ago, Jason Carr said:

Here are the release notes guys:

Scarica video per molti differenti sistemi direttamente dall'interno di LaunchBox

Tonnellate di nuove funzioni musicali incluso il supporto completo per le colonne sonore

Controllo delle ROMs aggiunte e rimosse

Grandi miglioramenti nelle prestazioni 

I've just seen these news and so tonight when I get back at home, I'll work on translation ASAP!

Bye

Edited by dukeemu

This is the updated file for Italian translation. In the .zip package there wasn't the file "DownloadPlatformVideosForm.it-IT.resx" so I duplicated the file "DownloadPlatformVideosForm.resx", renamed for IT and edited as usual. I hope this is correct, otherwise let me know what I have to do to get the right file, ok? Bye for now!

Language-it-IT.zip

16 hours ago, dukeemu said:

Descarga varios videos temáticos de plataformas diferentes directamente desde LaunchBox
Muchas nuevas características para la reproducción de música, incluyendo soporte para bandas sonoras completas
Escaneo para ROMs añadidos y removidos
Grandes mejoras en rendimiento

Here are the translations for the Spanish language:

And as pointed out previously by other translators, I also renamed the missing file

7.0 es translations

• Like 1