LaunchBox Community Forums

The Image Thread (Platform Images, Clearlogos, Box Templates and More)

bd00

• 2 weeks later...
ok after some brief research I found that this is an old Russian computer. What do you use to emulate it? How many games are there for it? Are any of the games worth playing? I don't have any old computer systems added to Launchbox only Coin-op, Consoles, a few modern PC games and handhelds I'm considering getting into computers next after I finally get my last few consoles completed. I thought I had a lot of systems going on my setup until I saw your list I've never even heard of a lot of the things you got going on there.

DOS76 said ok after some brief research I found that this is an old Russian computer. What do you use to emulate it? How many games are there for it? Are any of the games worth playing? I don't have any old computer systems added to Launchbox only Coin-op, Consoles, a few modern PC games and handhelds I'm considering getting into computers next after I finally get my last few consoles completed. I thought I had a lot of systems going on my setup until I saw your list I've never even heard of a lot of the things you got going on there.
I think I have about 100 roms. Some are playable. Tetris. Buck Rogers. They kinda look like the games from MIKROSHA (see video below)...but I like collecting odd/rare systems https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gWlISxg4JQ apogee emulator = universal emulator http://bashkiria-2m.narod.ru/index/files/0-11 alf emulator = universal emulator with ALF addition ALF About the console http://zxbyte.ru/index.php?id=74 <-----right click and translate to english once you are on the page About the games http://zxbyte.ru/index.php?id=75 <-----right click and translate to english once you are on the page but i think i read that MESS handles them now.....but i have not tested...just fyi

• 1 month later...
Since custom background images for each console/system seems to be on the to do list, here are a few examples that I did not create and am not taking any credit for whatsoever, and would love to see implemented to give each system it's own warm and fuzzy feeling while browsing through it's catalogue. These are a few examples I have saved...Atari-7800.pngFujitsu-FM-Towns.pngNEC-PC-Engine.pngSuper-Nintendo-Entertainment-System.pngSinclair-ZX-Spectrum.pngNintendo-Family-Computer-Disk-System.png

bd000, absolutely love your images and your approach (conformity and taking the retail box of said console into thought) I was just browsing your Big Box Platform banners in the repo and was wondering if you would be so kind to create the following: Sega Mark III, PC Engine, and PC Engine CD, SuperGrafx, FM Marty, X68000, PC-98, PC-88, Super Famicom, Famicom, Famicom Disk System, and MSX 2? Sorry for the long laundry list... Many thanks in advanceSmile

that's disappointing Cry At least he blessed us with the work he created. Which get's me to thinking...I have to check the repo to see if there was a template provided. Maybe I can try my hand at itWink *edit checked the repo and no dice. is there a template anyone has handy or can give me parameters?

• 1 month later...