LaunchBox Community Forums

• 5 months later...

Hello All,

I'm looking to combine things I like from Platform Wheel 2 and Platform wheel 3 into a new Platform wheel and give it new name, Platform Wheel 5 so it's available as a separate choice. Is this as simple as creating a new xaml file and copying and pasting the things i like from the xaml files of Platform Wheels 2&3 and saving it as a new xaml file Platform Wheel 5? or is there more to it? I'm not quite sure what i would copy and paste to begin with. I can make out a few things, but not sure about everything in the xaml.

Combine

Platform Wheel 2

1. Static platform wheel (would like it to curve a little when on the selected platform like it does on the Old Default Theme)

2. Details and description

Platform Wheel 3

1. Fullscreen Video background

2. Date & time

Also on the game list view, I have full screen coverflow enable and i would like to add the date next to the clock.

I was going through my themes list and I came across the old default theme which has the fullscreen video background, but it's faded which is not what I want. I want the video to be fully visible like it's done on platform Wheel 3.

Thank you,

Edited by Ub204

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, jackotz91 said:

Hi guys, may I ask you how to change the Screenshot- Game Title to Screenshot - Gameplay?

The theme always prefers the Game Title to the Gameplay images. 

Can you help me please?

Without looking at the theme to see if it's hard coded, you might be able to... In LaunchBox, go to ToolsOptions scroll down to MediaScreenshot Priorities.  Select Screenshot - Gameplay then click Move Selection Up until Gameplay is at the top of the list.

What this will do is, anytime a theme goes to show a games' screenshot, it will attempt to show 'Gameplay' 1st.  Unless the theme has it hard coded (forced) to show a specific screenshot.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, JoeViking245 said:

Without looking at the theme to see if it's hard coded, you might be able to... In LaunchBox, go to ToolsOptions scroll down to MediaScreenshot Priorities.  Select Screenshot - Gameplay then click Move Selection Up until Gameplay is at the top of the list.

What this will do is, anytime a theme goes to show a games' screenshot, it will attempt to show 'Gameplay' 1st.  Unless the theme has it hard coded (forced) to show a specific screenshot.

Thank you so so much it worked :) :) :) :) :) 

• Game On 1