LaunchBox Community Forums

14 hours ago, Megahurtz said:

I most assuredly was using an old version.  The date on my folder was from late 2019.  I redownloaded the theme from the files section here but was confused since it had an earlier date than my directory.  I skipped copying over the new download and instead used the theme menu in BigBox to update it.  That seems to have worked!  No more dll errors on launch :)

me too ?

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hi guys, I am trying to change the font from the WhellGamesView. I supposed the font would be on this path, right?

<FontFamily x:Key="Friz">/CoinOP;Component/Fonts/#Friz Quadrata TT</FontFamily>

But there is no such folder. Where exactly is the font Friz installed? Thanks.

53 minutes ago, mtib said:

Hi guys, I am trying to change the font from the WhellGamesView. I supposed the font would be on this path, right?

<FontFamily x:Key="Friz">/CoinOP;Component/Fonts/#Friz Quadrata TT</FontFamily>

But there is no such folder. Where exactly is the font Friz installed? Thanks.

Are you editing the right theme file? That file is referencing the CoinOp theme and if you edit the WheelGamesView.xaml for CoinOps that line is in there. If you open it for CriticalZone it is not.

42 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

Are you editing the right theme file? That file is referencing the CoinOp theme and if you edit the WheelGamesView.xaml for CoinOps that line is in there. If you open it for CriticalZone it is not.

Oops, wrong topic. Sorry.

• 7 months later...
2 minutes ago, PiperCalls said:

Really love this theme, the green goes perfect with the glow on my cab. Quick question, do you know is it possible to make tweaks via the Community Theme Creator with this theme? I did that on another one just to add a few things.

Thanks for this...Piper

Unfortunately not, a theme has to of been created in the theme creator (this theme was not), and the actual theme creator files need to be released to import into the creator (there are no such files here as it was all hand coded).

Hi, using this theme V2-Default. Couple questions...

1. On the "main" screen it seems the platform/playlist descriptions hang off the side of the screen/text box. I have windows (10) and 100% dpi. I am on a 4k monitor, don't know if that might cause it. I can grab a screenshot if needed.

2. On the game launch screen there is a video box that shows a boot vid for whatever platform the game is in. Is that "baked" into the theme or is there a way to override that? I don't care for it bc the boot vid is coming next as the emu boots anyway. I see that there is a video/platforms folder in the theme folder but that doesn't seem to override this.

Thx...Piper

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/10/2021 at 2:32 PM, dfmassi said:

Is there any way to remove the time/date stamp on Vertical Wheel 2?   Awesome theme and appreciate the support.  

Go to LaunchBox\Themes\CriticalZoneV2 - BlueBox\Views and open the file "Wheel2GamesView.xaml" with a text editor.

Delete the following lines:

<!-- CLOCK GLASS BAR -->
			<Border x:Name="ClockGlass" Grid.Row="1" Grid.RowSpan="5" Grid.Column="6" Grid.ColumnSpan="3" Background="Black" Opacity="0" Panel.ZIndex="4" SnapsToDevicePixels="True" CornerRadius="10" />

<!-- TIME -->
			<Viewbox Panel.ZIndex="5" Grid.Row="2" Grid.Column="7" >
				<DockPanel Height="49" Width="215" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Stretch" >
					<TextBlock x:Name="Clock" Text="{Binding CurrentTime}" TextAlignment="Right" FontFamily="Calibri" FontSize="54" TextWrapping="Wrap" DockPanel.Dock="Top" VerticalAlignment="Center" >
						<TextBlock.Foreground>
							<LinearGradientBrush EndPoint="0.5,1" StartPoint="0.5,0">
								<GradientStop Color="#FF1A6EFF" Offset="1"/>
								<GradientStop Color="#FF5BC1FF"/>
							</LinearGradientBrush>
						</TextBlock.Foreground>
					</TextBlock>
				</DockPanel>
			</Viewbox>

<!-- DATE -->
			<Viewbox Panel.ZIndex="5" Grid.Row="4" Grid.Column="7" >
				<DockPanel Height="36" Width="215" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Stretch" >
					<TextBlock Name="tbArrivalDateTime" Text="{Binding Source={x:Static sys:DateTime.Today}, StringFormat='{}{0:MMM-dd-yyyy}'}" FontFamily="Calibri Light" FontSize="32"  FontWeight="Bold" DockPanel.Dock="Top" Foreground="White" TextAlignment="Right" TextWrapping="Wrap" />
				</DockPanel>
			</Viewbox>

In case you use the CriticalZone version that comes bundled with LaunchBox than you have to make a copy of its folder first, otherwise all changes to the theme will get reverted to default once you start Big Box again (and don't forget to change the theme to the copied one in your Big Box settings).

On 8/18/2021 at 4:38 PM, PiperCalls said:

Hi, using this theme V2-Default. Couple questions...

1. On the "main" screen it seems the platform/playlist descriptions hang off the side of the screen/text box. I have windows (10) and 100% dpi. I am on a 4k monitor, don't know if that might cause it. I can grab a screenshot if needed.

2. On the game launch screen there is a video box that shows a boot vid for whatever platform the game is in. Is that "baked" into the theme or is there a way to override that? I don't care for it bc the boot vid is coming next as the emu boots anyway. I see that there is a video/platforms folder in the theme folder but that doesn't seem to override this.

Thx...Piper

Sorry for the late response.

1. Can you share a screenshot of what you're seeing?

2. CriticalZone doesn't come with any videos besides the background video. So the boot logos you are seeing must be something you've added to your LaunchBox setup yourself. Check the videos folder in your LaunchBox folder if there's anything that's causing that.

Thanks CriticalCid - appreciate the prompt response.

I made a copy of CriticalZone V2 - BlueBox and made sure I changed the theme to the copied one. 

I completed the deletions via Notepad ++ however I now get the following error message:

'ClockGlass' name cannot be found in the name scope of 'System.Windows.Controls.TextBlock'.

App:     Big Box
Version: 11.7
Type:    System.InvalidOperationException
Site:    System.Windows.DependencyObject ResolveTargetName(System.String, System.Windows.Markup.INameScope, System.Windows.DependencyObject)
Source:  PresentationFramework

at System.Windows.Media.Animation.Storyboard.ResolveTargetName(String targetName, INameScope nameScope, DependencyObject element)
   at System.Windows.Media.Animation.Storyboard.ClockTreeWalkRecursive(Clock currentClock, DependencyObject containingObject, INameScope nameScope, DependencyObject parentObject, String parentObjectName, PropertyPath parentPropertyPath, HandoffBehavior handoffBehavior, HybridDictionary clockMappings, Int64 layer)
   at System.Windows.Media.Animation.Storyboard.ClockTreeWalkRecursive(Clock currentClock, DependencyObject containingObject, INameScope nameScope, DependencyObject parentObject, String parentObjectName, PropertyPath parentPropertyPath, HandoffBehavior handoffBehavior, HybridDictionary clockMappings, Int64 layer)
   at System.Windows.Media.Animation.Storyboard.BeginCommon(DependencyObject containingObject, INameScope nameScope, HandoffBehavior handoffBehavior, Boolean isControllable, Int64 layer)
   at System.Windows.Media.Animation.BeginStoryboard.Begin(DependencyObject targetObject, INameScope nameScope, Int64 layer)
   at System.Windows.Media.Animation.BeginStoryboard.Invoke(FrameworkElement fe)
   at System.Windows.EventTrigger.EventTriggerSourceListener.Handler(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.OnTargetUpdated(DependencyObject d, DependencyProperty dp)
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.OnTargetUpdated()
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.TransferValue(Object newValue, Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.Activate(Object item)
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.AttachToContext(AttachAttempt attempt)
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.MS.Internal.Data.IDataBindEngineClient.AttachToContext(Boolean lastChance)
   at MS.Internal.Data.DataBindEngine.Task.Run(Boolean lastChance)
   at MS.Internal.Data.DataBindEngine.Run(Object arg)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Recent Log:

7:25:45 AM Exception

@dfmassi You need to also remove the animations for the clock. Since the animations reference the text titles you deleted the theme is trying to look for them. In the same wheel games xaml look for lines 49-64 and delete.

<!-- CLOCK OPACITY FADE -->
            <DoubleAnimationUsingKeyFrames Storyboard.TargetProperty="(UIElement.Opacity)" Storyboard.TargetName="ClockGlass">
                <EasingDoubleKeyFrame KeyTime="0:0:0.2" Value="0.75"/>
                <EasingDoubleKeyFrame KeyTime="0:0:4.0" Value="0.75"/>
                <EasingDoubleKeyFrame KeyTime="0:0:4.5" Value="0"/>
            </DoubleAnimationUsingKeyFrames>
            <DoubleAnimationUsingKeyFrames Storyboard.TargetProperty="(UIElement.Opacity)" Storyboard.TargetName="Clock">
                <EasingDoubleKeyFrame KeyTime="0:0:0.2" Value="1"/>
                <EasingDoubleKeyFrame KeyTime="0:0:4.0" Value="1"/>
            <DoubleAnimationUsingKeyFrames Storyboard.TargetProperty="(UIElement.Opacity)" Storyboard.TargetName="tbArrivalDateTime">
                <EasingDoubleKeyFrame KeyTime="0:0:0.2" Value="1"/>
                <EasingDoubleKeyFrame KeyTime="0:0:4.0" Value="1"/>

• Unusual Gem 1

On 9/11/2021 at 12:29 PM, CriticalCid said:

Sorry for the late response.

1. Can you share a screenshot of what you're seeing?

2. CriticalZone doesn't come with any videos besides the background video. So the boot logos you are seeing must be something you've added to your LaunchBox setup yourself. Check the videos folder in your LaunchBox folder if there's anything that's causing that.

Ok, found it...it actually wasn't the theme doing it,  it was the startup theme (Big Fade). Thanks for responding.

Piper

• Game On 1

• 3 months later...

Hi @CriticalCid, thanks for a great theme. Quick question. I use Horizontal View 3, and I was wondering if there is some way to get the information text on the right side to scroll down through additional fields. For instance, the play time feature was added recently, and it's included depending on how many other fields are populated. However, if there are other fields populated (like version, publisher, developer etc.) for a given game, you can't see the play time tracker. I can try to attach a screenshot if it's helpful to explain what I'm asking about. Either way, thanks for the great theme.

Edited by TheNewClassics

• 7 months later...

I don’t think that you can get them anymore, at least from here.

The original uploader requested the removal of the image pack from the download section for unknown reasons.

Maybe it’s still available somewhere else, I don’t know. In case you want to google it, It was known as the “Reignstumble” image pack, as that was the name of the original uploader.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CriticalCid said:

I don’t think that you can get them anymore, at least from here.

The original uploader requested the removal of the image pack from the download section for unknown reasons.

Maybe it’s still available somewhere else, I don’t know. In case you want to google it, It was known as the “Reignstumble” image pack, as that was the name of the original uploader.

Thanks. 

I searched with ReignStumble but couldn't find it. Can you send it if you have it?